Increase your productivity with our plug and play power passthrough docking station, the VisionTek VT2000 USB-C Docking Station for Windows™, Mac™ and Chrome™ laptop systems. With a single USB-C connection, you can connect up to three external displays, transfer files and data at up to 5Gbps speeds, play audio and charge mobile devices.
Universally Compatible USB-C
Windows™, Mac™ or Chrome™, the VT2000 is compatible through the single, included USB-C 1 meter cable, making this the ideal docking station for mixed system environments. Being USB-C, the VT2000 is also compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3 systems.
USB-C Power Passthrough
Plug your laptop's USB-C power adapter into the dock's upstream USB-C port on the back to provide pass-through power, up to 85W. The VT2000 can also be used without a power adapter to charge your mobile devices from the laptop's battery.
Connect Up to Three External Displays
The VT2000 has three video ports to provide video connection options that suit your needs. Use 2 DisplayPort and 1 HDMI together for a three-display experience, or any combination of the 3 for various configurations. (Windows™ systems support up to three external displays. Mac™ systems support one extended and one cloned/mirrored external display.)
11-in-1 Dock with 4 USB Ports
Flexibility is the goal with the VT2000, by offering some of the most commonly needed ports in one dock using the included 1 meter USB-C cable.
- 1x HDMI and 2x DP ports let you connect external displays to increase your system workspace.
- 2x USB 3.0 ports let you connect external storage or mobile devices.
- 2x USB 2.0 ports increase the number of compatible devices you can connect, including full sized keyboard and mouse.
- 1x SD and 1x MicroSD Reader ports let you retrieve data without having using any of the USB ports.
- 1x Combination 3.5mm Audio Input/Output port gives you a single connection option for music or video conference participation.
- 1x RJ45 port supports speeds up to 1000Mbps (10/100/1000Mbps supported) to keep you wired to the internet, avoiding Wi-Fi connection or security concerns.
More from the Manufacturer