Corporate and institutional buyers can benefit from one of our customized programs.
Attention Procurement Managers
Provantage qualifies as a "small business" under U.S. Small Business
Administration standards. This allows us to help you with your small
business set-aside procurement goals. Our contractor profile can be
viewed on SAM.gov, where you'll also find our list of NAICS codes
(North American Industry Classification System codes). To quickly locate
our record, use our DUNS number 121801120.
We're also registered as a supplier on Ariba, FedBizOpps, FedConnect
and many other procurement websites. If you can't find us in your
procurement system, please contact our sales team and let us know.
We'll be happy to register as your supplier.
See Public Sector Sales
Volume Pricing Opportunities
At Provantage, we understand the needs of large volume buyers and can
customize a program to fit you and your organization. This means that when
you have a large order to place with us, you may be eligible for special
We believe that providing consistently low prices is the key to earning our customers' loyalty. That's why it's our policy to pass the savings we get from volume purchases on to you.
In some cases we're able to secure better pricing on products indefinitely, so you can continue to save on those products far into the future.
More Opportunities with "Big Deal" Registration
In addition to the great discounts we normally offer our volume buyers,
many manufacturers partner with us to offer even better deals on qualifying
As a result, you won't be able to get a better price anywhere else!
Just look for the "Big Deals" logo.
How to Start Saving
Taking advantage of these opportunities is easy!
- Simply contact one of our sales representatives at 800-336-1166 or email email@example.com.
- If you are seeking a "Big Deal" registration, be prepared to describe your organization and answer a few simple questions that include how you plan to use the items on your order.
- Net 30 day terms on web orders. Pre-qualified customers can specify net 30 day terms
when placing orders online.
- Licensing programs. Our knowledgeable account executives can help educate you on
licensing programs from Microsoft Office 365, Trend Micro, ARCserve, ChromeOS, and many others.
- Custom invoicing. We're able to include your part numbers, reference numbers
and/or any special codes you may need on our invoices to help
streamline your purchasing and accounting processes.
- Purchase reporting. We can provide you with a report of your past purchases with
pricing for any period of time.
- Regularly scheduled contact. You will be assigned a dedicated account executive that will determine
the most cost effective solutions for your needs and contact you on a regular
basis if you prefer.
- Fast turnaround on any request for quotation. Give us a try. Add us to your bid list and we'll respond in an accurate and timely manner.
Come to us with your next volume order and we'll work hard for you to secure the kind of low pricing you can't get anywhere else!