Viking Electronics Basic Single Entry Phone Interface
Click image to enlarge or see more views.
UPC Code: 616174242117
Provantage Code: VKNE00J
Condition: Factory New
Viking Electronics C-200 Specifications
The C-200 allows single line telephones or a telephone system to share a phone line with a single Viking entry phone. Tenants may answer an entry phone call and converse with the visitor.
The C-200 provides a "Call Waiting" tone when the phone line is in use.
Tenants may call out to the entry phone for monitoring purposes. Auxiliary contacts are provided to operate a doorbell, or activate a camera,lights, etc.
If additional features (such as doorstrike, multiple entry phones with caller ID, and key- less entry) are needed, use the Viking model C-2000A.
- Add door strike capability with the Viking model Contacts: .5A @ 125V AC, 1A @ 30V DC RC-2A Remote Touch Tone Controller
- Provide entry phone activated chimes and whole house paging when used with a Viking model SLP-1 Single Line Paging Controller
- Produces double "Call Waiting" tones if the entry phone is activated when the house phones are already on a call
- One set of normally open and normally closed contacts available for operating a doorbell, camera, lights, etc
- House phones ring with C.O. line cadence or distinctive ring when the entry phone "Call" button is pressed
- Allows single line telephones or a telephone system to share a phone line with a door entry phone
|Basic Single Entry Phone Interface
|Touch Tone Relay Controller