USB 3.1 Gen 1 portable hub adds 4 USB-A ports to the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your MacBook, Chromebook, PC, tablet or smartphone.
- USB-C 3.1 Type-C hub is compatible with all USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 devices
- Accepts up to 4 USB peripherals, turning your laptop into a mini workstation
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 speeds up to 5 Gbps to ensure fast data transfers
- Reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction for immediate no-fuss use
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- 3-year limited warranty
USB-C 3.1 Hub Connects 4 USB Peripherals to Your MacBook or Chromebook
This USB-C hub allows you to connect up to four USB peripherals to your tablet, laptop, notebook, MacBook, Chromebook, smartphone or PC. You can expand the potential of your device by connecting USB peripherals that can help you do your job faster, easier and better, such as an external hard drive, keyboard/mouse, power meter and printer.
Connects USB Peripherals and Transfers Data at Fast USB 3.1 Gen 1 Speeds
All four USB ports transfer data at speeds up to 5 Gbps, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0. The USB ports are backward compatible with previous USB generations, so you can continue using older peripherals while getting high-speed performance from new devices.
Built-In USB-C Cable Connects in Either Direction
Connect the reversible USB-C plug to your source device's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. The fumble-free USB-C plug connects in either direction to ensure fast, easy connection every time.
Ready to Use Right Out of the Package
The plug-and-play USB Type-C hub is specifically designed for use with the MacBook, Google Chromebook Pixel and other laptops, tablets and devices equipped with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. It requires no software, drivers or external power. The lightweight aluminum case fits easily into a pocket, briefcase or laptop bag for connecting on the go.