The U444-06N-DU-C USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB-C to DVI Adapter expands the potential of your tablet, laptop, Chromebook, MacBook, smartphone or PC's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. It's ideal for transmitting 1080p video to a large display, adding a thumb drive or other USB peripheral, and powering and charging a PD Charging-compliant mobile device-all at the same time.
With a source device that also supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode, you can extend video from your primary display to another, duplicate the same video on both displays, or change the second display to your primary.
The plug-and-play U444-06N-DU-C requires no software, drivers or external power. Connect the reversible USB-C plug to your source device's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. The fumble-free USB-C plug connects in either direction to ensure fast, easy connection every time.
To send HD video to a DVI television, projector or monitor, connect the DVI port to the display using a DVI cable (sold separately). The port supports DVI single-link video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz and DVI digital transfer rates up to 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps per channel).
The USB-A port accepts USB peripherals, such as a flash drive, mouse, keyboard or printer. It supports fast USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps and is backward compatible with previous USB generations. This dedicated BC 1.2-compliant port provides up to 1.5A of fast-charging power to mobile devices.
The USB-C Power Delivery (PD) port provides power and charging to the PD Charging-compliant device (such as a MacBook or Chromebook) the U444-06N-DU-C is connected to. Connect the device's AC wall charger to the USB-C PD port, which supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W).
Turn Your Device's USB-C Port into a Multiport Workstation
- Ideal for transmitting video to a large display, adding a USB peripheral, and powering and charging a PD Charging-compliant mobile device simultaneously
- Plug-and-play operation with no software, drivers or external power required
- About the size of a credit card for easy carrying in a pocket, purse or laptop bag
Transmit Crystal-Clear 1080p Video to DVI Display
- Compatible with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 source devices that support USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode
- Supports DVI single-link video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz
- Supports DVI digital transfer rates up to 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps per channel)
- Extends video from your primary display to another
- Duplicates the same video on 2 displays
- Converts a secondary display to your primary display
Connect a USB Peripheral
- USB-A port accepts flash drives, mice, keyboards, printers and other USB peripherals
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- BC 1.2-compliant port provides up to 1.5A of fast-charging power to mobile devices
Charge a Connected Device
- USB-C PD port connects to wall charger to power and charge the connected PD Charging-compliant USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 device
- Supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W)
Built-In Cable with Reversible USB-C Connector
- Fumble-free reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction for quick connection every time