USB-A 3.0 Hub Connects 4 USB Peripherals to Your Computer or Laptop
This USB-A hub allows you to connect up to four USB peripherals to your laptop, Ultrabook, Chromebook, PC, tablet or other USB device. You can expand the potential of your device by connecting USB peripherals that can help you do your job faster, easier and better, such as an external hard drive, keyboard/mouse, power meter and printer.
Connects USB Peripherals and Transfers Data at Fast USB 3.0 Speeds
All four USB ports transfer data at speeds up to 5 Gbps, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0. The USB ports are backward compatible with previous USB generations, so you can continue using older peripherals while getting high-speed performance from new devices.
Ready to Use Right Out of the Package
The hub connects to your computer via its built-in USB cable, saving you the expense and effort of buying a cable. The four-port hub requires no software, drivers or external power. The slim aluminum case fits easily into a pocket, briefcase or laptop bag for connecting on the go.
- Connect up to 4 USB peripherals, such as an external hard drive, MP3 player, power meter and printer
- Transfer files quickly to and from a USB thumb drive
- Attach a USB headset/microphone for recording your podcast
- Write a report using a USB keyboard with your tablet or Android smartphone
- Download photos from a digital camera
- Laptop, Ultrabook, Chromebook, PC, tablet or other device with USB-A connector (USB 3.0 port needed to achieve USB 3.0 speeds)