Tripp Lite's SRXCOOL12K is a new-generation air conditioner designed for supplemental area cooling, emergency cooling and off-hour cooling applications. Efficient, compact, self-contained and portable, the 230V, 50 Hz SRXCOOL12K is ideal for use in data centers, server and wiring closets, IT environments, home and small business offices, conference rooms, warehouses, entertainment centers or other venues with heat-sensitive equipment, particularly in areas that facility air conditioning can't reach. The SRXCOOL12K not only adjusts ambient room temperatures, but can also dehumidify and filter the air, providing better air quality for enhanced equipment performance with minimal noise and power consumption. The SRXCOOL12K uses environmentally friendly R410a Freon, which complies with EPA standards for 2010 and beyond, and is accepted worldwide. |
Designed for quick, simple installation, the SRXCOOL12K plugs into an IEC C13 outlet with no adapter required. Both a standard louvered vent (for general room cooling) and a directional ducted cooling vent (to direct cold air where most needed) are provided. A directional exhaust duct safely removes hot air from the room. The built-in dehumidifier expels condensed water through the exhaust duct, with no need for a drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank.
The SRXCOOL12K meets the needs of the most demanding applications with 12,000 BTU of cooling power. A built-in timer enables the unit to be programmed for unattended startup and shutdown. Controls and displays are conveniently mounted on the top panel. An included window/drop ceiling kit provides multiple installation options.
- Compact, portable, self-contained design; ideal for IT, industrial, commercial and similar applications
- Quick and easy installation with louvered air director or directional cooling tube
- Window/drop ceiling kit included for extracting heat
- 12,000 BTU of cooling power
- Cools in confined spaces where facility air conditioning can't reach
- Dehumidifies and filters air to promote more efficient equipment performance
- Built in evaporator expels condensate into the exhaust air stream meaning no drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank required
- Built-in timer for automatic unattended startup and shutdown
- Quiet operation with minimal power consumption
- Uses environmentally friendly R410a Freon
- Convenient top-mounted controls and displays
- 230V AC input, 50 Hz frequency compatibility
- Input cord has an IEC C14 plug.
In the box
- Cold Air directional delivery tube
- Hot exhaust air removal tube
- Dropped ceiling or window heat ventilation kit.
At a Glance
- 12,000 BTU (3.5 kW) of cooling capacity
- filters and dehumidifies air
- into a standard Schuko CEE7 outlet
- automatically after power failure
The SRXCOOL12K SmartRack 12,000 BTU 230V Portable Server Rack Cooling System pumps 12,000 BTU of cooling power into your IT environment to prevent shutdowns, malfunctions and failures caused by overheating or fluctuating temperatures. Part of the SRCOOL® line, this compact, portable unit is perfect for server rooms and other IT environments with heat-sensitive equipment in areas that facility air conditioning can't reach.
The self-contained SRXCOOL12K is capable of cooling a small room using its louvered vent. A built-in evaporator expels the condensed water through the directional exhaust duct, eliminating the need for a drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank.
You can also use the included flexible tube to aim the cold air precisely where it's needed most, such as an overheated rack enclosure or an equipment hot spot. The SRXCOOL12K Portable Rack Air Conditioner also dehumidifies and filters the air, providing better air quality that can enhance equipment performance with little power consumption.
Designed for quick, simple installation, the SRXCOOL12K rolls on durable built-in casters and plugs into a standard Schuko CEE7 outlet. It's programmed to restart automatically after power failures, and you can set the built-in timer for unattended shutdown and startup.
By installing the optional SRCOOLNETLX remote management accessory (sold separately), you can also monitor temperatures, receive alerts, review logs and control settings from anywhere via SNMP, web browser, SSH or telnet.
Certifications & Standards
Additional Product Images
|Product Name||230V Self Contained 12K BTU Portable Air Conditioning Unit -International-|
|Product Type||Airflow Cooling System|
|Cooling Energy Consumption||12660.7 kJ|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Input Voltage||220 V AC|
- SRXCOOL12K Airflow Cooling System
- Louvered Front Vent
- Directional Front Vent
- Cold Air Directional Delivery Tube
- Hot Exhaust Air Removal Tube
- Dropped Ceiling or Window Heat Ventilation Kit
- Warranty Information
- Instruction Manual
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
|Receptacle Type||IEC 60320 C14|
|Product Material||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)|
|Cord Length||6 ft|
|Indicators & Controls||Touch sensitive control panel with multiple LEDs and numerical temperature readout|