Premium protection for essential network workstations, telecom systems, point-of-sale equipment and audio/video systems, the IBAR12 Isobar® 12-Outlet Surge Protector features a network-grade surge protection rating of 3840 joules to defend your sensitive electronics against even the strongest surges and spikes.
The IBAR12 features 12 total outlets-two on the front and 10 on the rear-which are arranged in two exclusive isolated filter banks that prevent equipment connected to one bank from interfering with equipment connected to the other. These internal barriers also prevent disruptive line noise from causing A/V distortion, computer lock-ups, data errors and similar problems. Large toroidal chokes, ferrite rod-core inductors, HF/VHF capacitors and multiple layers of metal oxide varistors remove EMI/RFI interference and prevent system crashes, reboots and performance problems.
Because residential power outlets have three wires-hot line (H), neutral (N) and ground (G)-the IBAR12 protects all three, covering two protection modes: full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G).
An integrated 15A circuit breaker protects all outlets and shuts down connected equipment in the event of an overload. A lighted on/off switch with locking cover provides one-touch control over connected components. Diagnostic LEDs show power, protection and line fault status at a glance. The IBAR12 mounts to a wall, under a counter or in 1U of rack space using the included hardware. A 15-foot (4.6-meter) power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug reaches distant outlets.
Network-Grade 3840-Joule Surge Protection for IT or Industrial Electronics
- Protects rack-mounted network hardware, retail displays, appliances, power tools and other expensive electronics against even the strongest surges and spikes
- Recommended for network workstations, telecom systems, point-of-sale equipment and audio/video systems requiring AC line protection
- Full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression
- Filters out disruptive EMI/RFI line noise that can cause equipment damage or data loss
- Exceeds IEEE 587 Category A and B surge suppression specifications
12 Outlets Accept Wide Range of Electronic Devices
- 12 NEMA 5-15R AC outlets accept most computer, networking and telecom equipment
Isolated Filter Banks Provide Extra Protection
- Outlets arranged in 2 exclusive isolated filter banks to limit noise interaction among connected equipment
- Block disruptive EMI/RFI line noise that can cause equipment damage or data loss
- Black outlets provide basic protection for less sensitive equipment
- White outlets provide highest level of protection (up to 80 dB) for more sensitive equipment
Tripp Lite's IBAR12 offers network-grade surge and noise suppression in a versatile all-metal multi-mount cabinet. Detachable mounting flanges are configurable for rackmount, wallmount and under-counter installation. Uses only 1 rack space (1U) when installed in any 19 inch EIA standard rack. Features network grade AC surge suppression with EMI/RFI noise filtering. Outlets are arranged in exclusive isolated filter banks to limit noise interaction among connected items. Includes 12 outlets (2 front/10 rear), 15 ft AC power cord and guarded power switch to reduce the risk of accidental shutoff. Lifetime warranty with $25,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA & Canada Only) coverage.PLUG/ OUTLETS: Input: NEMA 5-15P/Output: 12 NEMA5-15R (2 front & 10 rear)ELECTRICAL: 120V AC, 50/60Hz, 15A (Requires standard NEMA 5-15R wall receptacle)SUPPRESSI ON: AC: 140V RMS Clamping/3840 joules/60,000 ampsFORMAT: Supports 19 in. rackmount (uses 1 rack space/1U), wallmount, under-counter and more