- DEVICE INTERFACE: 16 x Gigabit PoE+ ports (up to 30W); 2 x Gigabit SFP Slots; LED indicators; Internal Power Supply
- POE+ POWER BUDGET & SWITCH CAPACITY: 240W total PoE power budget on this Gigabit PoE+ Switch supplies up to sixteen power over Ethernet devices with up to 30W per port with a 36Gbps switching capacity.
- GIGABIT PORTS: Gigabit ports provide a full switching capacity to this 18-Port gigabit PoE+ switch, with SFP support for long distance fiber applications
- DATA TRANSFER RATE: Ethernet: 10 Mbps (half duplex); 20 Mbps (full duplex); Fast Ethernet: 100 Mbps (half duplex); 200 Mbps (full duplex);Gigabit: 2000 Mbps (full duplex); SFP: 2000Mbps (full duplex)
- HARDWARE DESIGN: Sturdy metal housing and rackmount brackets are included making this network Ethernet switch wellsuited for 19" 1U rack installations
- TRENDnet LIFETIME PROTECTION: The TPE-TG182 18-Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch is backed by TRENDnet's Lifetime Manufacturer Protection.
TRENDnet's Unmanaged Gigabit PoE+ Switches provide high-bandwidth performance, ease of use, and reliability. These IEEE 802.3at compliant switches conveniently feature a sturdy 1U 19" rack-mountable metal housing with mounting brackets included. These gigabit PoE+ switches with SFP slots also support long-distance fiber network applications.
Installers and integrators can save on equipment costs and reduce installation time with TRENDnet's unmanaged gigabit PoE+ switches by delivering up to 30W per port of PoE+ power and data over existing Ethernet cables. Easily network PoE devices, such as high-power wireless access points, PTZ cameras, digital signage, IPTV decoders, and access controls with these reliable gigabit PoE+ switches with SFP support.
Gigabit ports feature a full switching capacity on this rackmount PoE+ switch, with SFP slots for long-distance fiber applications.
With a sturdy metal housing and rackmount brackets included, this switch is well-suited for 19" 1U rack installations.
A 240W total PoE power budget supports 16 PoE+ devices with up to 30W per port.
- NDAA / TAA compliant (U.S. and Canada only)
More from the Manufacturer