Synology RackStation RS1619xs+ is a high-performance 1U rackmount NAS with comprehensive storage, data backup, and collaboration applications, suitable for small- to medium-sized businesses. RS1619xs+ simplifies data management, optimizes virtualization environments, and rapidly expands storage capacity with minimal time investment in setup and maintenance. Synology RS1619xs+ is backed by Synology's 5-year limited warranty.
Powerful NAS Solution in 1U Form Factor
Synology RS1619xs+ is a 1U 4-bay rackmount network attached storage solution equipped with a quad-core processor, 8 GB DDR4 memory (expandable up to 64 GB), and four Gigabit LAN ports. With an optional 10GbE network adapter card installed, RS1619xs+ delivers sequential reading throughput over 1,523 MB/s and 162,097 iSCSI random read IOPS under a RAID 5 configuration.
RS1619xs+ comes with two onboard M.2 SSD slots, allowing fast system cache creation with M.2 2280 NVMe/SATA SSDs without occupying internal 3.5" drive bays. RS1619xs+ also provides great flexibility to easily scale up to 16 drives when connected to one Synology RX1217/RX1217RP expansion unit2. Storage capacity can be expanded according to your business needs with minimal effort.
Powered by the innovative Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM), RS1619xs+ comes fully-equipped with applications and features designed specifically for large-scale businesses:
Btrfs: Next Generation Storage Efficiency
- Windows® AD and LDAP support allows easy integration with existing business directory services.
- Windows ACL support provides fine-grained access control and efficient privilege settings, allowing RS1619xs+ to fit seamlessly into existing infrastructure.
- Internet file access is simplified by the encrypted FTP server and the web-based file explorer Synology File Station. HTTPS, firewall, and IP auto-block support ensures file sharing over the Internet is protected with a high level of security.
- Application Privileges controls access to applications and packages based on each individual account, user group, or IP address.
RS1619xs+ introduces the Btrfs file system, bringing the most advanced storage technologies to meet the management needs of modern businesses:
- Advanced snapshot technology with customizable backup schedule allows shared folders to be backed up in a minimum 5-minute interval, without consuming heavy system resources.
- File and folder level data restoration brings huge conveniences and saves time for users who wish to restore only a specific file or folder.
- Flexible Shared Folder and User Quota System provides comprehensive quota control on all user accounts and shared folders.
- File self-healing: Btrfs file system is able to auto-detect corrupted files with mirrored metadata and recover broken data using the supported RAID volumes, which include RAID1, 5, 6, and 10.
- A cutting-edge iSCSI service built for IT administrators that offers advanced LUN and provides lightning-fast snapshot creation, recovery, and cloning.