Enhance your productivity by turning your Windows® USB-C™ laptop into a full-scale workstation. This dual-monitor USB-C dock lets you easily connect two HDMI monitors or DVI monitors (with included adapters) using one USB-C cable, with no setup of display drivers required right out of the box. The USB-C dock provides 60W charging power, and five USB 3.0 ports to connect devices. With easy dual-monitor setup, the dock is ideal for wide-scale use in office workstations. Create a Dual-Monitor Workstation
The USB-C dock lets you connect dual monitors with flexible options. Connect to:
- 2x HDMI or 2x DVI displays at 1920 x 1200p @ 60Hz
- 1x HDMI + 1x DVI display
You can also connect a single 4K HDMI display. Connect More Devices
Unlike some USB-C docks that may drop to USB 2.0 and limit Ethernet performance, this USB Type-C™ dock offers full USB 3.0 and network bandwidth. This provides faster data transfer speeds when using your USB 3.0 peripherals and supports true Gigabit Ethernet network throughput.
This USB Type-C docking station gives you five USB 3.0 ports (1x USB-C and 4x USB-A including 1x Fast-Charge), a Gigabit Ethernet port (PXE Boot support), plus audio and microphone connections. 60W Charging Power
The USB-C docking station with Power Delivery will power and charge (up to 60W) your laptop, while powering your devices. Fast, Easy Setup
The dock features automatic driver installation for easy setup. It works with Windows based laptops with a USB-C port that supports DP Alt Mode and USB Power Delivery.
The MST30C2HHPD is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Ensure your laptop's drivers, firmware, and operating system are current prior to using the docking station.
- Video output capabilities depend on the video card and hardware specifications of the connected laptop.
- Not all USB-C ports support the full functionality of the USB Type-C standard. Ensure that your laptop's USB-C port supports DP Alt Mode and USB Power Delivery for the full functionality of the USB Type-C standard.
- Not all Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports support the full functionality of the Thunderbolt 3 standard. Ensure that your laptop Thunderbolt 3 port supports USB Power Delivery.