FEATURES | Our Business is to Cover Yours
The Cloud Access Point with WiFi 6 is perfect for businesses of every size. With speeds as high as 3600Mbps, it is the top choice for high client density applications. Every Cloud Access Point comes with free cloud management, bringing full control with no recurring fees. Zero Touch Provisioning means no on-site installation/ configuration, saving you time and money. With Cloud Manager 2.0, you're rewarded instant scalability with no limit to the number of networks and devices you can manage.
- WiFi 6
- 1x 2.5GbE and 1x Gigabit Ethernet Uplink Port (for future use)
- 802.3at PoE+ Compliant
- Limited Lifetime Linksys Cloud 8 Wireless SSIDs
- WPA2 PSK/Enterprise
- 802.11k/r/v for Seamless Client Roaming
- Cloud Hosted Captive Portal Splash Page
- DHCP/NAT Mode + Wired LAN Isolation for Network Segmentation
- Bandwidth Limit per SSID and per Client
- Batch Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Two-Factor Authentication for Cloud Account Login
- PoE+ Support for Data and Power
- Free Linksys Cloud Zero Touch Provisioning
- Dedicated Business Support from CCNA Certified Technicians
- TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule Contracts and Federal Use
Efficiency Driven WiFi 6
The Cloud Access Point with WiFi 6 takes advantage of the fastest WiFi technology for your business now and into the future. Ensure all devices have the strongest connection with higher density, and never miss out on an opportunity with improved reduced latency. The WiFi 6 in the Cloud Access Point delivers the speed and efficiency your business deserves.
Cloud Hosted Captive Portal
Traditional captive portals are hosted in the local device with extremely limited space for graphics, logos, and text. Linksys Cloud does it better with a built-in Captive Portal editor that allows you to upload logos and graphics of any size, so the only limit is your imagination. Easily create a Terms of Service Agreement or lock WiFi access with an extra passcode for free.
Secure Guest Access
Control and customize guest WiFi access with Captive Portal. The portal routes users to a special authentication web page before receiving Internet access. Ideal for cafes, lobbies, and other WiFi hotspots, this feature helps protect both your guests and your business from unwanted access.
Thanks to Power over Ethernet support (802.3af PoE or 802.3at PoE+), the Cloud Access Point draws both power and data from a single Ethernet cable, allowing easy ceiling or wall mounting without sourcing an AC outlet or separate power adapter.
More from the Manufacturer