CyberPower CPS1500AVR Specifications
At a Glance
- Capacity: 1500 VA / 900 W
- Topology: Line Interactive
- Waveform: Simulated Sine Wave
- Output: 120Vac ± 10%
- Runtime (half/full): 18 minutes / 7 minutes
- Plug type & cord: NEMA 5-15P, 10 ft. cord
- Outlets: 8 surge + battery backup
- Outlet types: 8 NEMA 5-15R
- Communications: USB, Serial, RMCARD (optional)
- Data line protection: Telephone, Network
A rack/tower UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Smart App CPS1500AVR provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for department servers, workgroup servers, workstations, network devices, and telecom installations without active PFC power supplies. The CPS1500AVR uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. The CPS1500AVR comes with a three-year warranty and a $300,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Data Line Protection
Prevents power surges that travel through telephone, coaxial, and Ethernet lines from causing damage to electronics.
- Surge Protection
Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- Line Interactive Topology
Exists when a line interactive UPS has an autotransformer that regulates low voltages (e.g., brownouts) and over voltages (e.g., spikes) without having to switch to battery.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Provides clean, consistent AC power by automatically regulating low voltages and over voltages, within defined tolerances, when incoming utility power has minor fluctuations.
- Simulated Sine Wave Output
Uses pulse wave modulation to generate a stepped, approximated sine wave to supply cost-effective battery backup power for equipment that does not require sine wave output.
- Rack/Tower Versatility
Allows for horizontal rack or vertical tower installation.
- LED Status Lights
Indicate Power On, Wiring Fault.
- PowerPanel® Business Edition Software
Provides IT professionals with tools for monitoring and managing the UPS and backup power. This software offers remote management functionality. Free software download available. See the Download tab.
- Three-Year Warranty
CyberPower will repair or replace a defective UPS system (including batteries) within three years of the purchase date. See warranty for details.
- Connected Equipment Guarantee
CyberPower will repair or replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge.
More from the Manufacturer
- Load Level
- Battery Level
- Power On
- Using Battery
- Replace Battery
- Wiring Fault
Certifications & Standards
- CyberPower stands behind its products by offering an industry leading 3-year warranty
- CyberPower also has a #1 rated technical support team that will assist you with product, installation, or warranty concerns --- Free of charge
- Connected Equipment Guarantee of $300,000
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Incoming AC power is electronically regulated for dips and spikes AVR takes this irregular AC power and converts it into a consistent Sinewave so sensitive electronic equipment can achieve its optimal performance
- RM/T Configuration: The PR series can be mounted either in Tower or Rackmount (2U) form.
- EMI/RFI: Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference & radio frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise or humming that occurs over telephone lines or stereo electronics
- USB Connectivity: Plug N Play software and convenient USB ports allow for quick and easy installation
- PowerPanel Plus Smart Power Management Software: In the event of a power outage, PowerPanel Plus will safely save and close your open files and shut your computer down in an orderly, intelligent manner. The software allows users to view detailed information about their electrical power and the vitals of the UPS. It includes configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns
- Metal Housing: Rigid metal construction allows for placement in areas with a demanding environment
- LED Indicators: LED status lights indicate Power-On, Wiring faults, AVR, and Battery level
- Audible Alarms: Audible tones identify when the unit is running off battery power, unit overloads and low battery
- Resettable Circuit Breaker: Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload
- Windows Vista (TM) Compliant: Our Power Management software has been fully tested and compliant with Windows 9x, 200x, Server, XP, and Vista
- Standard Warranty: 3 Year Parts & Labor
- Smart App AVR CPS1500AVR 1500VA UPS
- Rack Mount Kit
- User Manual
- Power Management Software
- Warranty Card
- Serial Cable
- Serial-to-USB Adapter
|Product Name||CyberPower 1500VA/900W Line-Interactive Rackmount UPS 8 Outlets 3-Year 1840 Joules|
|Product Type||Line-interactive UPS|
|Receptacle Type||NEMA 5-15R|
|Product Family||Smart App LCD UPS|
|Backup / Run Time (Half Load)||18 Minute|
|Backup / Run Time (Full Load)||7 Minute|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1500 VA|
|Number of Battery & Surge Outlets||8|
|Plug / Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Network Management||SNMP Manageable|
|Waveform Type||Simulated Sine Wave|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Battery Chemistry||Lead Acid|
|Environmental Certification||GreenPower UPS|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||104°F (40°C)|
|Number of Batteries||2|
|EMI / RFI Noise Filter||Yes|
|USB (HID Compliant) Port||Yes|
|Transfer Time||4 ms|
|Typical Battery Recharge Time||8 Hour|
|Receptacle Detail||8 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Product Series||Smart App LCD UPS|
|Load Capacity||1500 VA|
|Surge Energy Rating||1840 J|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
|Software Included||PowerPanel Business Edition|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov