Synercard EL-96000-SVM10 Specifications
At a Glance
- Define fields for visitor, employee, package and asset forms. EasyLobby® SVM™ offers 48 user-defined fields in total: 24 fields for visitor, 12 for employee, six for packages and six for assets.
- Gain complete control over visitor form fields, including renaming labels and tabs, show/hid, enable/disable, setting required fields and data capture from ID scans.
- Create and manage your own lists for reasons, categories, clearances and more.
- EasyLobby stores its information in a database file called a Visitor Log
- EasyLobby SVM supports two types of Visitor Logs: Microsoft® Access database logs and ODBC (open database connectivity) database logs. ODBC database logs include MSDE, MS SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Seamless integration with over 40 of the leading access control systems to provide select visitors with customized card access from the EasyLobby SVM interface.
- Import employee list(s) from any ODBC database or Active Directory, with auto scheduling and updating.
- Employ flexible data import and export functions.
- Support single sign-on, with hooks for alternative authentication methods.
ENTERPRISE-CLASS SOLUTION FOR VISITOR REGISTRATION, BADGE PRINTING AND MANAGEMENT OF ASSETS AND PACKAGES
- Scale with ease - Quickly grow from a single system to hundreds of EasyLobby SVM workstations through a shared central database (SQL Server, Oracle or MSDE).
- Improve security - Enables an organization to identify exactly who is in their facility and the reason why.
- Enhance the professionalism of an organization - Streamline the visitor check-in process by electronically scanning an ID and capturing detailed information with easy-to-use drop down menus and provide high quality badges for all visitors.
- Identify unwanted visitors - Create internal watch lists and use external databases to screen against unsolicited visitors, such as government-denied parties and sex offenders.
HID Global's EasyLobby® Secure Visitor Management (SVM™) software provides comprehensive, enterprise-class visitor registration, badge printing, tracking, reporting, asset and package management, and employee/contractor time and attendance.
EasyLobby Secure Visitor Management software is the primary application for processing visitors - scanning an ID, record creation, badge printing, check-in and check-out, and watch lists screening. In addition, EasyLobby SVM™ offers multiple, programmable security alerts delivering notification on-screen, through e-mail and/or via text/SMS message.
EasyLobby SVM software can quickly scale to a network of hundreds of stations, all running on a central database and is flexible, easy to install, learn and use.
As a highly customizable solution, it also enables businesses to create their own badge designs utilizing the integrated custom badge design tool or chose from the hundreds of built-in templates to create full-color visitor and employee badges.
EasyLobby SVM's versatile self-registration/ Kiosk mode enables unattended lobby visitor registration and badging, with options including pre-registration enforcement, robust barcode check-in/check-out functionality and support for barcode scanners. EasyLobby SVM offers an ideal solution for automated check-in and check-out.
Check-in can be further streamlined with the use of biometric fingerprint readers and IRIS recognition for returning visitors. EasyLobby SVM also allows businesses to capture multiple signatures for each visitor, package or asset, as well as multiple photos for each visitor and employee record.
With dynamically updated grid views, the EasyLobby SVM screen shows the current status of visitors, packages and assets. Additionally, the ability to create reports and run queries with the solution is simplified through the use of a broad range of pre-defined Crystal Reports, with a wizard for creating custom reports.
Central administration of all SVM functions can be performed by Administrator software for database administration, real-time monitoring, badge design, and reporting functions.
|El-96000-SVM10 SVM (Main Application) Per Workstation Includes Free Administrator Software
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Software Main Type
|Software Sub Type
|Secure Visitor Management v.10.0