- Documents that residential cabling systems are defect-free and TIA-570B compliant
- Qualifies residential cabling systems to support voice, VoIP, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, and CATV
- Graphically Maps wiring systems and shows distance to faults with built-in TDR
- Tests and Troubleshoots all low-voltage residential wiring:
- Coax Cables
- Telephone Wire
- Security Wire
- Speaker Wire
- Locates and traces cables with IntelliTone digital signaling technology
CableIQ is the first qualification tester designed for residential installers who need to document that cabling systems are installed properly and will perform reliably. It quickly qualifies residential cabling systems to support voice, VoIP, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, and CATV, and presents results in the form of professional test reports. Designed especially with the residential installer in mind, CableIQ is versatile and intuitive enough to replace multiple tools for testing, ID-tagging, and troubleshooting all voice, data, video, audio, and security cabling.
Callbacks are expensive, and avoiding them is money in your pocket. Ensuring that installations meet TIA-570B standards for quality allows you to virtually eliminate these expensive callbacks, and recover your investment fast.
Workmanship disputes are costly and reduce the credibility of installers and builders alike. Professional test reports generated by CableIQ Reporter definitely prove the cause of cabling failures and make disputes a thing of the past.
CableIQ main unit (CIQ-100), RJ45 patch cord (2), RJ11 patch cord (2), USB cable, bare wire adapter, speaker wire adapter, coax cable, coax BNC adapter, coax RCA adapter, "Qualified" labels (50), CD ROM user manual, getting started guide, AA batteries (4), soft carrying case|
At a Glance
- Works on live networks to provide Ethernet switch detection and device configuration
- Measure network capacity (10 Meg, 100 Meg, 1 Gig) to determine support for VoIP, data and video
- Advanced troubleshooting diagnostics; insertion loss, cross talk, noise issues
- Core troubleshooting features; length, distance to fault, graphical wire mapping, opens, shorts, power over Ethernet (POE) detection
- Tests all copper cabling media: twisted-pair, coax, and audio
- Locate and trace cables with digital toning technology. Requires IntelliTone 200 Digital Probe (included with CIQ-KIT)
The CableIQ Residential Qualifier Kit is designed for residential installers who need to document that cabling systems were installed properly and will perform reliably. It quickly qualifies home cabling networks to support voice, VoIP, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, and CATV. With included adapters, it replaces multiple tools for testing and troubleshooting all voice, data, audio/video, coax, and security wiring. Included CableIQ Reporter software allows installers to begin generating professional test reports immediately.
Includes CableIQ with remote adapter, F/BNC/RCA coax, bare wire, and speaker wire adapters, 50-pack Qualified labels.
|Product Name||CableIQ Residential Qualifier Kit|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CIQ-KRQ|
|Product Type||Cable Analyzer|
|Device Function||Cable Fault Testing|
|Application / Usage||Network|