Dell EMC PowerEdge Express Flash Enterprise NVMe Mixed Use U.2 GEN4 1.6TB
Click image to enlarge or see more views.
Manufacturer Part# 400-BKFK
Provantage Code: DELR049
Condition: Factory New
Dell 400-BKFK Specifications
Increase the storage capacity of your Dell™ System with 1.6TB Solid State Drive from Dell. It boasts a storage capacity of up to 1.6TB, enabling users to store large amounts of data.
- Offers up to 1.6TB storage capacity
- Equipped with NVMe interface which delivers high data transfer rate
- Solid State design offers ruggedness and fast data access
Benefits of SSD over spin drives-
- More Durable- Feature a non-mechanical design of NAND flash mounted on circuit boards, and are more shock resistant.
- Faster- Faster data access, boot ups, file transfers, and an overall quicker computing experience than hard drives.
- Quieter- Run at near silent operation unlike loud, whirring hard disc drives.
- Lighter- Flash-based SSDs weigh considerably less.
- Cooler- SSDs require little power to operate, resulting in less heat output by your system.
- More Efficient- Consume less power at peak load.
Dell PowerEdge Servers:
|Product Name||EMC PowerEdge Express Flash Enterprise NVMe Mixed Use U.2 GEN4 1.6TB|
|Manufacturer Part Number||400-BKFK|
|Product Type||Solid State Drive|
|Drive Interface||U.2 (SFF-8639) NVMe|
|Drive Interface Standard||PCI Express NVMe x4|
|Endurance Type||Mixed Use|
|Storage Capacity||1.60 TB|