Tripp Lite's SMART1500LCD Line-Interactive Digital UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support for personal computers, network workstations, home entertainment systems and media centers. Internal UPS circuits support entry-level PCs or individual VCR/DVR components during power failures. Prevents data loss, viewing interruptions, lost recordings and loss of component programming. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts and overvoltages from 75 to 147V back to usable levels without using battery power. Offers complete power protection with support for upright tower, flat shelfmount or 2U rackmount installation in an attractive all-black case design. Includes 8 battery-supported outlets. Built-in USB and DB9 serial port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure, cabling included. PowerAlert software available via free download from www.tripplite.com. HID-compliant USB interface enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. Built-in single-line RJ-11 phone suppression jacks protect modem, satellite receiver or other peripherals with a standard dialup/DSL phone connection. Built-in audible alarm and large LCD front panel voltage display indicates line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and voltage boost operation. 1500VA/900W power-handling ability supports entry-level PCs, home entertainment systems, network workstations, audio/video components. Offers 4 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 1500VA/900 watts and 13 minutes with a half load of 750VA/450W. 2 year warranty; $250,000 connected equipment Insurance (USA & Canada only).
- LCD Display indicates input voltage, battery capacity and a variety of operating conditions. Display is rotatable for easy viewing whether UPS is in vertical or horizontal position
- SMART 1500LCD Digital Uninterruptible Power Supply offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support during blackouts
- Supports entry level PCs or single VCR/DVR components during blackouts
- Regulates brownouts and overvoltages from 75 to 147 volts back to usable levels without using battery power
- 8 UPS battery supported outlets
- Included DB9 serial and USB monitoring port and cable enables unattended shutdown in the case of extended power failure
- HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- PowerAlert software available via free download from www.tripplite.com
- Set of phone / network protection jacks protects a single dialup / DSL phone line or network ethernet connection
- 1500VA / 900 watt power handling ability supports a variety of sensitive computer, home theater and other equipment
- 4 minutes full load runtime (1500VA / 900 watts), 13 minutes half load runtime (750VA / 450 watts)
- Cabinet adapts to tower format or rackmount shelf format. Rackmount installation brackets for 2U installation included
- $250,000 connected equipment Insurance (USA & Canada Only).
In the box
- Manual with warranty information
Line-Interactive Digital UPS System offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support for personal computers, network workstations, entertainment systems and more. System prevents data loss, viewing interruptions, lost recordings and loss of programming. AVR circuits regulate brownouts and overvoltages from 75V to 147V back to usable levels without using battery power. Complete power protection with support for upright tower, flat shelfmount or 2U rackmount installation. Includes 8 battery-supported outlets. Built-in USB and DB9 serial port enables optional unattended system shutdown; cabling included. HID-compliant USB interface enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. Built-in single-line RJ-45 jacks offer protection for equipment with single-line tel/DSL or network Ethernet connection. UPS system offers a 13 minute, half-load runtime.
|Product Name||SmartPro LCD UPS 1500VA 120V 8-Outlet 5-15P USB DB9|
|Product Type||Line-interactive UPS|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||8 Hour|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Receptacles||8 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Form Factor||Tower/Rack Mountable|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Cord Length||6 ft|
|Certifications & Standards|
- FCC Class B
- FCC part 68
|Surge Energy Rating||480 J|
|Waveform Type||Pulse-width Modulated Sine Wave|
- Cold Start Capable
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- LCD display indicates input voltage, battery capacity and a variety of operating conditions
- Switches: Two front panel switches - one main on/off power switch and one dual-function "alarm cancel"/ "self test" button
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
Making a Large Volume Purchase?
|You may be able to save even more on your order if you meet the following Tripp Lite BIG DEAL qualifications:|
Purchase a minimum of $1,500 for hardware, or $750 for cables.
Not enough in stock? No problem! We can ship your large quantity order direct from Tripp Lite's warehouse. These orders typically ship within 2-3 business days.
Email us at email@example.com, or contact a Provantage account representative at 800-336-1166.
For more information, see Volume Purchases and Big Deal Registration.
Visit the Manufacturer