Xerox C405/YDN Specifications
Xerox VersaLink C400 Color Printer
Designed Small to Perform Big at the Heart of your Business
Revolutionize workplace productivity with next generation features for easy, secure cloud and mobile connectivity.
Easy-to-use 5-inch color touchscreen.
- Speed through tasks with the same tap, swipe and pinch gestures as your phone.
- Customize settings to complete complex print jobs with a single touch.
- Simple login for fast, secure, easy access to presets and commonly used apps.
Cloud and mobile ready
Tap to pair for easy mobile connectivity
- Work how you want with out-of-the-box connectivity to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and DropBox.
- Print from any device with standard NFC Tap-to-Pair and available Apple AIRPRINT, Google Cloud Print, Xerox Print Service Plug-in for Android, and Mopria.
- Access the Xerox App Gallery for productivity boosting apps.
- Fast, super-reliable print engine with superior color.
- Be confident that your documents will look their best every time.
- Print up to 36 ppm in color and black-and-white.
- Keep printing for longer. Up to 10,500 with extra high capacity toner cartridges available. Standard 700-sheet capacity expandable to 1,250 sheets.
Less IT stress
Easy set-up in under 10 minutes. Hassle-free operation to minimize the need for IT support.
- Simple IT-free installation wizards with step-by-step configuration options.
- Safeguard critical data with stringent security features plus Secure Print and card authentication (with optional card reader).
- Timesaving capabilities to speed sharing and cut workflows so users can do more without contacting support.
The VersaLink C400 and C405 revolutionize workplace productivity with next generation features and easy, instant cloud and mobile connectivity. Built for the way you work today, and ready for where you grow tomorrow-with all the flexibility and versatility your business needs to work better with minimal IT support and maximum security.
Powerful performance and peace of mind.
Right out of the box, you'll count on your VersaLink C400 or C405 to consistently and flawlessly perform the tasks that make your business work more efficiently. From IT-free installation wizards, to step-by-step configuration options, you're ready to go-hassle free.
VersaLink devices are loaded with features and time-saving Xerox technologies designed to speed up information sharing and reduce inefficient workflows. Ensure information accuracy with Scan and Fax preview , and do more with scanned documents with built-in optical character recognition (OCR).
When it comes to safeguarding critical documents and data, VersaLink devices deliver a spectrum of stringent security features, including Secure Print and card authentication to control access.
With the VersaLink C400 and C405, you can be confident that your documents will look their best-making you look your best-giving you the confidence you need when presenting to your customers.
Easy, efficient and entirely new.
With the customizable, capacitive 5-inch color touchscreen, you can tap, swipe and pinch your way through tasks and functions with mobile- like ease.
Preloaded Xerox® ConnectKey® Apps help optimize office efficiency, and on-screen access to the extensive Xerox® App Gallery provides expanded functionality-like the Xerox ® Easy Translator Service app , which quickly translates scanned documents into numerous languages.
Speed through tasks by saving common settings as presets for simple, single-touch job setup. With Simple ID, individual users and groups enter a user ID and password once, and then enjoy fast, secure, easy access to task- specific presets and commonly used apps on a personalized home screen.
Freedom, and app-based functionality.
The VersaLink C400 Color Printer and VersaLink C405 Color Multifunction Printer gives you the freedom to work where and how you want-with out-of-the-box direct connectivity to Google Drive™, Microsoft ® OneDrive ® and DropBox™, and access to additional options through the Xerox ® App Gallery.
The ability to connect and print from multiple devices is key for today's worker, and VersaLink devices meet the challenge with optional Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, plus Apple ® AirPrint ® , Google Cloud Print™, Xerox ® Print Service Plug-in for Android™, Near Field Communication (NFC) Tap-to-Pair and Mopria®.
1 x Automatic Document Feeder - 50 Sheet Capacity
1 x Multipurpose Tray - 150 Sheet Capacity
1 x Input Tray - 550 Sheet Capacity
1 x Output Tray - 250 Sheet Capacity
Plain Paper – Label – Letterhead – Bond Paper – Card Stock – Recycled Paper – Pre-punched Paper – Lightweight Paper – Envelope – Glossy Paper – Preprinted Paper
Legal - 8.50" x 14"
Letter - 8.50" x 11"
A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"
A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"
3" x 5"
5.50" x 5.50"
- VersaLink C405 Color Multifunction Printer
- 1 x (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow) 2,000 Starter Capacity Print Cartridge
- 1 x Black 3,000 Starter Capacity Print Cartridge
- Software and Documentation CD
- Installation Guide
- Quick Use Guides
- Power cord
- Fax cord
|VersaLink C405/YDN Color Multifunction Laser Printer
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Laser Multifunction Printer
|Standard Input Media Capacity
|Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm)
|Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm)
|Print Color Capability
|Maximum Print Resolution (dpi)
|600 x 600
|Plain Paper Print
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume
|Optical Resolution (dpi)
|120 V AC
Ink and toner and/or products that contain ink or toner can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.