The U444-003-D USB 3.1 Gen 1 to DVI DisplayPort Alternate Mode Adapter Cable supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for displaying video on an existing DVI television, monitor or projector via your computer, tablet, laptop or smartphone's USB-C port.
An ideal tool for multitasking, viewing large spreadsheets, editing documents, giving presentations at trade shows and conferences, or playing games and watching movies on large screens, this cable saves you the time, effort and expense of additional adapters and cables.
You can extend video from your primary display to another, duplicate the same video on both displays, or change the second display to your primary display. No drivers or external power supply is needed. Connect the U444-003-D's reversible USB-C male plug to the USB-C port on your smartphone, tablet, Ultrabook or computer. Then, connect the adapter's DVI-D dual-link male plug to the DVI port on your display.
The U444-003-D supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz and data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, as well as 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel) and DVI digital transfer rates of 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps per channel). Compatible with USB-C devices that support USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode.
USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum
Supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for Transmitting Video
- Reversible USB-C plug connects your device to an existing DVI display, saving you the time, money and effort of additional adapters and cables
- Extend video to a second monitor, duplicate the same video on both monitors, or make the second monitor your primary display
- Ideal for multitasking, viewing spreadsheet data, editing documents, giving presentations, watching movies and playing video games
- Plug and play with no external power supply or drivers required
- Compatible with USB-C devices that support USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode
Vibrant, Superior Video Quality
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Supports DVI digital transfer rates of 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps per channel)
- Supports 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel)