The compact B032-DUA2 2-Port USB/DVI Cable KVM Switch lets you access, control, boot and reboot two desktop or laptop computers using one DVI monitor, USB keyboard and USB mouse. DVI, USB and audio cables are built into the unit.
Just connect your keyboard, mouse and monitor to the KVM switch's console ports, and connect the switch's built-in cables to their respective ports on both computers. Or you can connect a powered USB 2.0 hub (such as Tripp Lite's U222-004-R, sold separately) to the USB console mouse port to allow USB peripherals-such as printers, hard drives, scanners, webcams and thumb drives-to be shared between computers.
Switching between computers is quick and simple using the connected remote port selector, keyboard hotkeys or mouse scroll wheel. Because audio and the B032-DUA2 can be switched independently of each other, you can access one computer while listening to audio from the other.
The B032-DUA2 supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (1080p), 2.1-channel surround sound (with full bass), EDID and HDCP. It automatically switches to the other computer when one powers off. Both connected computers receive the monitor's EDID information to ensure top video quality and prevent any delay or change in video resolution when switching computers.
The B032-DUA2 is easy to set up with no software, drivers or external power supply to install. It's compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux and supports Mac and Sun keyboard emulation. Upgradable firmware allows the KVM switch to keep up with changing technology.
Access and Control 2 Computers with One Keyboard/Mouse/ Monitor
- Recommended for home, office, gaming and multimedia applications
- Switch between computers using remote port selector, hotkeys or mouse wheel
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (1080p)
- Supports 2.1-channel surround sound with full bass
- Listen to audio files on one computer while accessing the other
- Compliant with EDID and HDCP
- Built-in 4 ft. DVI, USB and audio cables
Independent USB 2.0 Peripheral Sharing
- Adding an optional USB hub (sold separately) to the USB console mouse port allows connection of peripherals, such as printers, hard drives, scanners, webcams and thumb drives
Flexible Keyboard/Mouse Applications
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Works with multimedia keyboards and wireless keyboards and mice
- Supports Mac and Sun keyboard emulation
Easy Plug-and-Play Setup and Use
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux
- No external power supply, software or drivers to install
- Switches automatically to other computer when one powers off
- Upgradable firmware
- Takes up no valuable desk space