TI offers a wide range of graphing handhelds for multiple grade levels. The same tools that have become indispensable for math and science now can facilitate the study of Language Arts, Social Studies, History, World Languages and more by building interest, encouraging exploration and, ultimately, deepening understanding. And isn't that what the pursuit of knowledge is all about?|
This easy-to-use TI handheld is enhanced with FLASH ROM memory that allows it to store Handheld Software Applications (Apps), ideal for use in virtually any class. Its easy to see why the TI-83 Plus is the top choice among U.S. High School students. |
The TI-83 Plus and TI-83 Plus Silver Edition are allowed for use on the PSAT, SAT I, SAT II Math IC and IIC, AP Chemistry exam, AP Physics exam, and AP Calculus exam.** Our Apps extend this handhelds versatility beyond Mathematics and Science classes to liberal arts classes such as Language Arts, Social Studies and World Languages.
- Graph and compare functions
- Data plotting and analysis
- Upgradeable operating system and software
- Financial and statistical features
At a Glance
- Upgradable operating system and software
- Preloaded Apps: StudyCards™, Vernier EasyData® and more
- Compatible with TI-84 Plus and TI-84 Plus Silver Edition models
- One-year limited manufacturer's warranty
The TI-83 Plus is an easy-to-use graphing calculator for math and science that lets students graph and compare functions, as well as perform data plotting and analysis. Its FLASH™ ROM memory allows students to update and add software applications (Apps). Count on TI calculators at exam time. You can use this TI graphing calculator on the PSAT, SAT, and ACT college entrance exams, IB, and AP tests.
- TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator
- Unit-to-unit Link Cable
|Product Name||TI-83 Plus Graphic Calculator|
|Manufacturer Part Number||83PL/CLM/1L1/G|
|Product Model||TI-83 Plus|
|Product Type||Graphing Calculator|
|Operations / Functionality|
- 10 rectangular functions
- 6 parametric expression
- 6 polar expressions
- 3 recursively-defined sequences
- Function evaluation table shows numeric evaluation of functions in table format
- Sequence graphing mode shows ,Time series plot ,Cobweb/stair-step plot , Phase plot
- Interactive analysis of function , Values , Roots , Maximums , Minimums , Integrals , Derivatives
- Matrix operations including , Inverse , Determinant , Transpose , Augment , Reduced row echelon form ,Elementary row operations , Convert matrices to lists and vice-versa
- List-based one- and two- variable statistical analysis including ,Logistic , Sinusoidal , Median-median ,Linear , Logarithmic , Exponential , Power , Quadratic polynomial , Cubic polynomial , Quadratic polynomial regression models
- 3 statistical plot definitions for , Scatter plots , Xy-line plots , Histograms , Regular and modified box-and-whisker plots , Normal probability plots
- Advanced statistics features including , 9 hypothesis testing functions , 6 confidence interval functions ,One-way analysis of variance
- 15 probability distribution functions including , Normal , Student-t ,Chi-square , Binomial , Poisson
- Business functions including , Time-Value-of Money (TVM) , Cash flows , Amortization
- Included Apps - Science Tools, StudyCards™, Probability Simulation, Vernier EasyData®
- TI-GRAPH LINK cables and TI Connect software allow information to be transferred to a computer and printed or stored on disk.
- Apps are available from TI and other leading developers.
- 8-line by 16-character display.
- Advanced functions accessed through pull-down display menus.
- Real and complex numbers calculated to 14-digit accuracy and displayed with 10 digits plus a 2-digit exponent.
- Graphs 10 rectangular functions, 6 parametric expressions, 6 polar expressions and 3 recursively-defined sequences.
- Up to 10 graphing functions defined, saved, graphed and analyzed at one time.
- Sequence graphing mode shows time series plot, cobweb/ stair-step plot and phase plots.
- User-defined list names. Lists store up to 999 elements.
- 14 interactive zoom features.
- Function evaluation table shows numeric evaluation of functions in table format.
- Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, integrals and derivatives.
- 7 different graph styles for differentiating the look of each graph drawn.
- Horizontal and vertical split- screen options.
- Matrix operations including inverse, determinant, transpose, augment, reduced row echelon form and elementary row operations. Convert matrices to lists and vice-versa.
- List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including logistic, sinusoidal, median-median, linear, logarithmic, exponential, power, quadratic polynomial, cubic polynomial, and quadratic polynomial regression models.
- 3 statistical plot definitions for scatter plots, xy-line plots, histograms, regular and modified box-and-whisker plots, and normal probability plots.
- Advanced statistics features including 9 hypothesis testing functions, 6 confidence interval functions and one-way analysis of variance.
- 15 probability distribution functions including Normal, Student-t, Chi-square, Binomial and Poisson.
- Business functions including Time-Value-of-Money (TVM), cash flows, and amortization. Full screen interactive editor for solving TVM problems.
- Interactive equation solver editor for solving for different variables in an equation.
- Alphabetical CATALOG of all TI calculator operations in one menu.
- Programming capability with the number of programs limited only by available memory.
- Link with another TI-83, TI-83 Plus or TI-84 Plus. Receive lists L1-L6 from TI-82.
|Calculator Features||Impact Resistant Cover|
|Number of Batteries||4|
|Display & Graphics|
|Number of Display Lines||8|
|Number of Display Digits||16|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Memory Capacity||24 KB|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|