- Four-line display
- One- and two-variable statistics
- MultiView™ display shows multiple calculations at the same time on screen
- Select degrees/radians, floating/fix, number format modes
- Choose from three solvers: numeric equation, polynomial and system of linear equations
- Display a defined function in a tabular form
- Determine the numeric derivative and integral for real functions
- Perform vectors and matrices using a vector and matrix entry window
The TI-36X Pro scientific calculator is approved for use on SAT, ACT, and AP exams.
- Algebra 1 and 2
- Computer Science
- College math
- College Science
- College Engineering
View multiple calculations at the same time
Compare results and explore patterns on-screen with the MultiView™ display, which supports up to four lines.
See math exactly as it appears in textbooks
See math expressions, symbols and stacked fractions exactly the way they appear in textbooks - no need to adapt to a technical syntax; also provides quick access to frequently used functions.
Intuitive prompts allow one to easily solve numeric equation, polynomial and system of linear equations.
Easy-to-use mode menu
The menu is structured for easy, intuitive access to commands; select degrees/radians, floating/fix, Classic/ MathPrint™ or number format.
Explore (x,y) table of values
Students can easily explore an (x,y) table of values for a given function, automatically or by entering specific x values.