Mobile Case for mobile payment terminals
M-Case protective case for mobile payment devices
The M-Case low profile protective case enables the mobile payment device to be secure and attached via a belt/pocket-clip with retractable lanyard to either or via a neck lanyard (with safety release). With M-Case terminal case, mobile POS systems can always be attached to the operator during the transaction process making the process more secure and the terminal less likely to be the subject to any opportunist theft.
Create your fixed payment or mPOS solution with a compatible M-Case for your payment device
M-Case is a lightweight case for payment transactions that can be static, mobile or a combination of both; compatible with our SpacePole Vario or Dock & Charge tablet enclosures, M-Case brings mPOS instantly to your business. Popular usage for pop-up shops and events, in-hand payment transactions must be secure with quick release providing the ultimate in agility. With just a twist of the device, the terminal and its M-Case sleeve are released from the hardware to become a truly mobile solution.
Fixed payment solution
M-Case can also be used for static payment applications when combined with our SpacePole range of payment terminal mounting solutions
A simple and effective mobile case
The M-Case is a low profile protective terminal case that enables mobile POS devices to be protected and secure, while you carry out business, wherever you want to.
- Lightweight mobile case - only 22 grams
- Minimal size - only 102mm x 73mm x 20mm
- Minimalistic form factor
- Low cost and value adding solution
- Intuitive use and easy installation
- Integrated belt clip and lanyard connection point
- Integrated screw option
- Wall and counter mounting options
- Our mobile POS solutions protect the hardware
- Access to MSR- and chip reader, as well as charging and on/off button
- Available in black and transparent (for PCI compliancy) with a satin finish
- Black edition made from ABS high quality plastics; transparent from high quality PC
PCI DSS compliant
Since the mobile device has no fixed location, securing the use of the mobile, a clear merchant responsibility according to requirement 9.9 of the PCI DSS 3.0 standard, becomes more challenging. Remember, merchants are the last line of defence for POS fraud and involved in the execution of the vast majority of controls suggested or required by PCI DSS. As with all of our tablet products, M-Case addresses these latest PCI physical security requirements for mobile payment solutions.