Intel Network Card X710T4 Ethernet Converged Networking Adapter Quad Port RTL
Click image to enlarge or see more views.
Manufacturer Part# X710T4
Provantage Code: ITEN0U5
Condition: Factory New
- Product Type: 10Gigabit Ethernet Card
- Host Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x8
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Total Number of Ports: 4
- Network Technology: 10GBase-T
Intel X710T4 Specifications
At a Glance
- Standard CAT 6a cabling with four RJ45 connectors for maximum system density
- Backwards compatible with existing 100BASE-T and 1000BASE-T networks
- PCI Express* (PCIe) v3.0, x8
- Network Virtualization offloads including VXLAN, GENEVE, NVGRE, MPLS, and VXLAN-GPE with Network Service
- Headers (NSH)
- Intel® Ethernet Flow Director for hardware based application traffic steering
- Dynamic Device Personalization (DDP) enables increased packet processing efficiency for NFV and Cloud deployments
- Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) optimized for efficient packet processing
- Excellent small packet performance for network appliances and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- Intelligent offloads to enable high performance on servers with Intel® Xeon® processors
- I/O virtualization innovations for maximum performance in a virtualized server
Quick and Easy Converged Network and Server Adapter Management
Powerful point-and-click configuration tool for advanced adapter features, connection teaming, DCB, and VLANs with Intel® PROSet for Windows* Device Manager.
- Convenient access to Intel® PROSet utility is now integrated in Windows Device Manager.
- Simple, integrated tools make it easy to manage and troubleshoot Ethernet connections in both servers and client computers.
- Multi-vendor teaming is supported for adapter compatibility with most on-board connections.
|Product Name||Intel Network Card X710T4 Ethernet Converged Networking Adapter Quad Port RTL|
|Manufacturer Part Number||X710T4|
|Product Type||10Gigabit Ethernet Card|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||4|
|Total Number of Ports||4|
|Form Factor||Plug-in Card|
|Host Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x8|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|