Black Box DIN Rail Repeaters with Opto-Isolation,
Click image to enlarge or see more views.
Manufacturer Part# ICD102A
UPC Code: 700604199949
Provantage Code: BABX4NU
Condition: Factory New
- Product Type: Signal Repeater
- Country of Origin: United States
- TAA Compliant: Yes
Black Box ICD102A Specifications
DIN Rail Repeaters with Opto-Isolation,
- Act as repeaters, isolators, and extenders.
- The RS-422/RS-485 model isolates RS-422/485 equipment, features selectable rates between 2400 bps and 115.2 kbps, and enables a system to exceed 32-node limitations.
- The RS-232 model isolates the TD, RD, RTS, and CTS channels, supports 115.2-kbps speeds on all four channels, and extends the RS-232 signal beyond 50 feet (15.2 m).
- Indicators - ICD102A: (2) LEDs: Data flow direction
- Isolation - ICD102A: 2000 VRMS for 1 minute of optical isolation of data lines;ICD103A: 2000 VDC for 1 minute
- Operating Environment - Temperature: -40 to +176° F (-40 to +80° C);Humidity: Up to 95% noncondensing
- Operation - ICD102A: RS-485: 2-wire half-duplex or 4-wire full-duplex; RS-422: Full-duplex;
- ICD103A: RS-232: Half- or full-duplex
- Speed - ICD102A: 2400 bps to 115.2 kbps, switch-selectable; other rates available up to 460.8 kbps;ICD103A: Up to 115.2 kbps
- Surge Suppression - ICD102A: Bidirectional overvoltage suppressor: 6.5 V; Peak power dissipation: 600 W; Capacitance (maximum): 3000 pF
|Product Name||DIN Rail Repeaters with Opto-Isolation,|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ICD102A|
|Product Type||Signal Repeater|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
|Certifications & Standards||CE|