Black Box SNMP Temperature Sensor with 5-Ft Cable
Click image to enlarge or see more views.
Manufacturer Part# EME1T5SNMP-R2
UPC Code: 822088136736
Provantage Code: BBOX5F5
Condition: Factory New
- Product Type: Temperature Sensor
- Country of Origin: Philippines
- TAA Compliant: No
Black Box EME1T5SNMP-R2 Specifications
At a Glance
- Each temperature sensor has its own SNMP OID.
- Data can be collected over network and graphed using external application like MRTG.
- Graphing and data logging at 1°F resolution
- Measurement range of -67°F to +167°F.
- Sensor Type semiconductor microprocessor controlled.
- Powered by the Environmental Monitoring System Hub no external power needed.
- Just plug the temperature sensor into an RJ-45 port on the AlertWerks ServSensor and the ServSensor detects it automatically.
- Never needs calibration.
- A built-in graph option includes on the sensor graphs temperature variations over a period of time.
- Has its own SNMP OID so it can collect data over a network and graph it using an external application such as MRTG.
- Can be read using the included SNMP utilities to allow graphing and data logging at 0.5° C resolution.
1 Year Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
- 1 x Single-Port Temperature Probe with 5-ft. (1.5-m) RJ-45 to RJ-45 cable.
- 1 x Plastic mounting clip.
|Product Name||SNMP Temperature Sensor with 5-Ft Cable|
|Manufacturer Part Number||EME1T5SNMP-R2|
|Product Type||Temperature Sensor|
|Temperature Accuracy||±5% at -10°C to 75°C|
|Temperature Range||-67°F (-55°C) to 167°F (75°C)|
|Country of Origin||Philippines|
|Compatibility||All Environmental Monitoring System Hubs|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|