Black Box RS-232 Current-Loop Interface Converters Standalone
Click image to enlarge or see more views.
Manufacturer Part# CL050A-R3
UPC Code: 822088076223
Provantage Code: BBOX166
Condition: Factory New
- Product Type: Current Loop Converter
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year
- Country of Origin: United States
- TAA Compliant: Yes
Black Box CL050A-R3 Specifications
Product features: |
Connect your Current Loop equipment to an async RS-232 device. The CL050A-R3, CL050-C, CL051A, CL051-C have built-in optical isolation on the receive pair.
The CL050A-R3 includes (1) 6-ft. AT Modem Cable (EVMBMC-0006) and (1) DB9 Male to DB25 Female AT Adapter (FA521A-R2).
At a Glance
- Interconnect a digital 20/30/60-mA unipolar Current Loop interface to an RS-232 interface
- Configure this AC-powered converter to match your system's 20-, 30-, or 60-mA Current Loop interface.
- Has built-in optical isolation on the receive pair.
- DCE/DTE switch for easy direct connection no special cables needed.
- Two LEDs monitor data flow.
- Optical isolators in both the Transmit and Receive loops keep out electrical interference.
- AC-powered, active or passive.
With front-panel LEDs, you always know the status of your data. The easy-to-use self-test feature checks the converter's internal circuitry.
Connect this converter to either a modem or mux. Just flip the switch to attach a terminal or computer. Your RS-232 devices are protected from dangerous transients, too.
|Product Name||RS-232 Current-Loop Interface Converters Standalone|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CL050A-R3|
|Product Type||Current Loop Converter|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Application / Usage||Multiplexer|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|