- The ACU3022A provides additional serial and audio support!
- The ACU3009A enables you to place a keyboard, monitor, and mouse both near your CPU and at a remote location up to 150 feet (45.7 m) away!
- Enable you to place CPUs where you want them.
- Built-in surge protection protects the CAT5 link side from surges and spikes.
- Intelligent keyboard and PS/2 emulation prevents remote CPU lockupeven if your keyboard or interconnect cable is disconnected.
- Transmit high-resolution video even up to the maximum distance of 150 feet (45.7 m).
- All models include local module, remote module, (1) 3-ft. coax CPU cable, power supply, and users manual.
- The ACU3022A also includes (1) 3-ft. serial cable and (1) 6-ft. audio cable.
Stretch your connections, stretch your savings.
Micro Extenders stretch CPU-to-workstation connections up to 150 feet (45.7 m) across CAT5 cablewhich you may already have installed. Talk about an immediate money saver!
Put em where you want em.
Keep your CPUs out of reach of unauthorized users. Or locate CPUs centrally and keep them away from dirt and dust.
Dont worry about CPU lockup.
Micro Extenders provide intelligent keyboard and PS/2 mouse emulations, so the attached CPU doesnt lock up even when your keyboard or interconnect cable is unplugged. You can also use an AT mouse with a GHOST Emulator (AC244A)to order, click on Accessories button above.
High resolution for crisp video.
The Micro Extender Kits feature adjustable video equalization, giving you 1280 x 1024 video at up to 150 feet (45.7 m).
The Micro Extenders feature built-in surge protection to defend your CAT5 link side against surges and spikes. The Micro Extenders get the job done in the harshest of conditions, in the harshest of environments.