Power Delivery Enhancements Power stages with IR3555 design
The CPU VRM on Pro WS X570-ACE employs a 12+2 power stage design with IR3555, combining high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that high core count processors demand.
Fully loaded takes on new meaning when you have up to 24 PCI Express® lanes and those lanes can be split in a 3-way x8/x8/x8 configuration spanning the board's trio of PCIe x16 slots, allowing you to load up on GPUs to accelerate an increasingly diverse array of workloads, including AI training, 3D rendering, and scientific or financial modeling.
Multiple layers of PCB
8 layers of PCB provides ultra-smooth and ultra-clean power delivery. It is also the savior not only for the DRAM O.C. but for thermal test results.
Active PCH Heatsink
With double the bandwidth via PCIe 4.0, the X570 platform poses greater thermal challenges than its X470 predecessor. The Active PCH heatsink has a dedicated fan to efficiently combat temperature-induced throttling that can slow performance during sustained transfers.
Active Chipset Heatsink Solution includes:
- Custom Delta Superflo Fan: The custom low-noise fan features a high-durability bearing with a 60,000-hour L10 bearing life.
- Air Duct: A specially-designed air duct helps the fan generate static pressure and concentrates air flow over the fins.
- Finned heatsink: The heatsink fin density is tuned to maximize surface area while maintaining a low-resistance exhaust path.
ASUS Control Center Express
Centralized, cost-effecive server management
ASUS Control Center Express is centralized server management software that works in conjunction with a GbE LAN controller which also serves as a management controller to reduce IT operational costs and improves efficiency. Its out-of-band management enables hardware-level control such as remote hardware reset, BIOS setting and update, and operating system installation across multiple clients, and remotely troubleshoot crashes or unexpected shutdowns.
ECC Memory: A more reliable choice
- It is automatically detect and repair single-bit memory errors
- Suitable for mission-critical environments