The USRobotics 56K Serial Controller Faxmodem combines the superior performance and reliability of a controller-based modem with the convenience of V.92 and V.22 technologies - with up to 75% less energy use. V.22 Fast Connect, which reduces the connection sequence time for very small data transfers, and secure connectivity make this modem ideal for Point of Sale (POS) systems. The modem also enables secure Machine to Machine (M2M) applications or Remote Server Management applications for Out-of-Band remote diagnostics, troubleshooting, maintenance and back-ups of servers.
|Product Name||56K V.92 Serial Controller Fax Modem|
|Product Type||Data/Fax Modem|
|Modem Transmission Data Rate||56 Kbps|
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority||RoHS|
|Input Voltage||9 V DC|
|Number of Phone Line (RJ-11) Ports||2|
- External DIP switches allows manual configuration of specific critical settings
- Extra LEDs for better monitoring of serial signals
- Precise manual volume control
- Permanently store preferred modem default settings
- Available Serial Port
- Analog Phone Line
- RS-232 Serial Cable
- Modem is compatible with Server 2012, Server 2011, Windows 8 64 bit, Win 8, Windows 7 64 bit, Win 7, Server 2008 64 bit, Server 2008, Vista 64 bit, Vista, Server 2003 64 bit, Server 2003, XP 64 bit, XP, NT 4.0, 2000, ME, 98, 95, 3.1, Linux and DOS.
- Unimodem TSP/TAPI compliant
- Fax software requires Microsoft Windows 95 or later
- Modem on Hold requires Windows 2000 or later
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
Making a Large Volume Purchase?
|You may be able to save even more on your order if you meet the following USRobotics BIG DEAL qualifications:|
Purchase a minimum of $3,000, or 200 units of the same USRobotics product to qualify.
Email us at email@example.com, or contact a Provantage account representative at 800-336-1166.
For more information, see Volume Purchases and Big Deal Registration.
Visit the Manufacturer