|Tripp Lite SNMPWEBCARD Internal 10BI Web SNMP Card for Remote Management of Tripp Lite UPS TAA Compliant|
Internal 10BI Web SNMP Card for Remote Management of Tripp Lite UPS TAA Compliant
Tripp Lite's SNMPWEBCARD allows network users to operate any expansion slot-equipped Tripp Lite SmartPro or SmartOnline UPS as a managed device on the network. Enables remote monitoring and control of UPS and site electrical conditions using the SNMP network management platform or a web browser. Provides remote viewing of site electrical data, UPS status information and self-test logs. Supports selective rebooting of locked network equipment without disrupting power to other devices when used with customized load management receptacles available on select Tripp Lite UPS systems. Optional ENVIROSENSE module provides remote temperature/ humidity monitoring and a dry contact interface to control and monitor alarm, security and telecom devices. NEW firmware version 12.06.0064 now available! Federal Trade Agreements Act / TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Federal Trade Agreements Act / TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
- NEW firmware version 12.06.0064 now available!
- Graphical User Interface supports Java 1.7 or later runtime environments
- Makes any slot-equipped Tripp Lite UPS a managed device on the network, controllable using SNMP network management platforms or a web browser
- Web interface provides remote viewing of current site electrical data, UPS self-test and alert logs, as well as logged power events such as blackouts, brownouts, overvoltages, and other electrical problems
- Offers the ability to control UPS output power and remote reboot of locked network devices without interrupting power to other loads when used with any Tripp Lite UPS equipped with load management receptacles
- DHCP/Manual configuration support provides the ability to have network settings automatically assigned to the card, or manually assigned via permanent IP addresses
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing optimizes communication within 10/100 Base-T networks
- Real-time clock support maintains the time of day and date even if the UPS is shut down
- NTP (Network Time Protocol) support gives the card the ability to receive automatic updates to its real-time clock from a NTP server
- 2-tier access allows an administrator and a guest to log into the web browser for monitoring and/or management of slot-equipped Tripp Lite UPS systems
- Multiple user support allows for viewing by a number of users at the same time
- Full Telnet access provides the ability to remotely monitor and manage the UPS system via a TELNET session
- Optional SSL (Secure Socket Layer) security setting provides the ability to create an encrypted connection to the card via a web browser
- Offers the ability to shutdown remote operating systems through the network. (Supported operating systemsmust have PowerAlert network Shutdown Agent version 57 installed. SeePowerAlert section for software support)
- Alert notifications via email or SNMP traps give users the added advantage of having an immediate event notification sent to them as a result of a site electrical or UPS problem.
- RSS feeds for Active Alarms, Event logs, and data logs
- Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, SCP
- Tripp Lite UPS/PDU with SNMPWEBCARD firmware version 12.06.0048 or higher
NOTE: This firmware is NOT for use with SRCOOL33K, SRXCOOLX33K, SRCOOLNET or SNMPWEBSOLO products. This firmware is compatible with PowerAlert network Shutdown Agent v0057 (Windows). It is NOT compatible with PANSA v0054.
In the box
- Quick Start Installation Guide
- Software CD including Owner's Manual & MIB files
- Cover Plate (secures card in UPS system's SNMP accessory slot)
Making a Large Volume Purchase?
|You may be able to save even more on your order if you meet the following Tripp Lite BIG DEAL qualifications:|
Purchase a minimum of $1,500 for hardware, or $750 for cables.
Not enough in stock? No problem! We can ship your large quantity order direct from Tripp Lite's warehouse. These orders typically ship within 2-3 business days.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact a Provantage account representative at 800-336-1166.
For more information, see Volume Purchases and Big Deal Registration.
Visit the Manufacturer