|Tripp Lite SMART750RM1U SmartPro 750VA 120V RM-1U UPS 6-Outlet DB9/USB Slot Epo 250K Ins|
SmartPro 750VA 120V RM-1U UPS 6-Outlet DB9/USB Slot Epo 250K Ins
Tripp Lite SMART750RM1U 750VA / .75kVA / 600 watt line interactive, sine wave UPS system offers complete power protection for critical network applications in a highly efficient 1U total rack/tower configuration. Simultaneous-use network management interfaces include USB, RS-232 and optional SNMP/Web accessory card. Line interactive voltage regulation, network-grade surge suppression and long-lasting sine wave AC output during blackouts make this UPS ideal for advanced networking applications in datacenters, computer rooms and network closets.
|Product Name||SmartPro 750VA 120V RM-1U UPS 6-Outlet DB9/USB Slot Epo 250K Ins|
|Product Type||Line-interactive UPS|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||16.20 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||4.80 Minute|
|Load Capacity (VA)||750 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||600 W|
|Receptacles||6 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Battery Life||6 Year|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||4 Hour|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Network Management||SNMP Manageable|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Battery Chemistry||Sealed Lead Acid|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Total Number of Expansion Slots||1|
|Cord Length||10 ft|
|Certifications & Standards||UL1778 (USA), cUL (Canada), FCC Class A (emissions), NOM (Mexico), Conforms to IEEE 587 / ANSI C62.41 specifications|
|Emergency Power OFF||Yes|
|Status Indicators||5 front panel LEDs - Green POWER LED, 3 color BATTERY CHARGE LED, 3 color OUTPUT LOAD LEVEL LED, red BATTERY WARNING LED.|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|
- SMART750RM1U line interactive UPS offers battery derived sine wave AC output during power outages, voltage regulation during brownouts and overvoltages, plus network-grade AC surge suppression
- 750VA / 450 watt power handling capability with full-time sine wave output offers guaranteed compatibility with networking, telecom and other sensitive electronic devices
- Supports 1U rackmount installation in 2 or 4 post rack enclosures, upright tower placement also supported
- Maintains regulated 120V nominal output during brownouts and overvoltages from 83 to 147V
- Includes 6 UPS-supported outlets arranged in 2 individually controllable load banks (2 outlets per bank) that can be powered off and back on again via software interface
- PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software enables configurable network broadcast messaging, pager & email notification, event logging and running user-defined script commands
- Offers simultaneous monitoring by up to 3 directly-connected devices through included USB, DB9 and SNMP* interfaces (*requires optional SNMPWEBCARD), or the monitoring of any number of additional UPS systems over IP with included PowerAlert monitoring software. Free PowerAlert enterprise management software is also available for select opportunies
- Communications ports support messaging of UPS and line power status, including on-battery, low-battery, power restored, AC line voltage, DC battery voltage and remaining battery capacity
- Supports timed inverter shutoff after unattended shutdown, activate self-test and UPS output power control for scheduled or immediate reboot of connected devices
- Supports Tripp Lite's WatchDog software application to restore unresponsive programs by systematically restarting applications, operating systems and ultimately rebooting completely locked computers by momentarily switching UPS power off and back on again (requires optional WATCHDOGSW)
- Built-in accessory slot supports SNMP with optional SNMPWEBCARD adapter
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
- Multi-function audible alarms and set of 5 front panel LEDs
- Network-grade AC surge suppression
- Attractive all-black color scheme
- UPS battery set ships fully assembled and ready for installation, no time consuming connection of internal batteries by user is necessary
- Two year warranty with $250,000 connected equipment insurance (USA & Canada only)
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
Making a Large Volume Purchase?
|You may be able to save even more on your order if you meet the following Tripp Lite BIG DEAL qualifications:|
Purchase a minimum of $1,500 for hardware, or $750 for cables.
Not enough in stock? No problem! We can ship your large quantity order direct from Tripp Lite's warehouse. These orders typically ship within 2-3 business days.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact a Provantage account representative at 800-336-1166.
For more information, see Volume Purchases and Big Deal Registration.
Visit the Manufacturer