|Tripp Lite SMART750RM1U SmartPro 750VA 120V RM-1U UPS 6-Outlet DB9/USB Slot Epo 250K Ins|
SmartPro 750VA 120V RM-1U UPS 6-Outlet DB9/USB Slot Epo 250K Ins
Tripp Lite SMART750RM1U 750VA / .75kVA / 600 watt line interactive, sine wave UPS system offers complete power protection for critical network applications in a highly efficient 1U total rack/tower configuration. Simultaneous-use network management interfaces include USB, RS-232 and optional SNMP/Web accessory card. Line interactive voltage regulation, network-grade surge suppression and long-lasting sine wave AC output during blackouts make this UPS ideal for advanced networking applications in datacenters, computer rooms and network closets.
|Product Name||SmartPro 750VA 120V RM-1U UPS 6-Outlet DB9/USB Slot Epo 250K Ins|
|Product Type||Line-interactive UPS|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||16.20 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||4.80 Minute|
|Load Capacity (VA)||750 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||600 W|
|Receptacles||6 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Battery Life||6 Year|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||4 Hour|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Total Number of Expansion Slots||1|
|Cord Length||10 ft|
|Certifications & Standards||UL1778 (USA), cUL (Canada), FCC Class A (emissions), NOM (Mexico), Conforms to IEEE 587 / ANSI C62.41 specifications|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Emergency Power OFF||Yes|
|Status Indicators||5 front panel LEDs - Green POWER LED, 3 color BATTERY CHARGE LED, 3 color OUTPUT LOAD LEVEL LED, red BATTERY WARNING LED.|
|Network Management||SNMP Manageable|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|
|Battery Chemistry||Sealed Lead Acid|
- Tripp Lite SMART750RM1U .75kVA / 750VA / 600 watt line interactive UPS
- 1U rack/tower compatible form factor
- Included mounting brackets support 2 and 4 post rackmount installation; Optional 4POSTRAILKIT1U is available for additional support
- NEMA 5-15P input; 6 5-15R output receptacles
- Installed depth of only 16.75 in. / 42.5cm
- Sine wave output in both AC and battery backup modes
- Line Interactive UPS provides Automatic Voltage Regulation / AVR to maintain 120V nominal output during brownouts to 83V and overvoltages to 147V without using battery power
- Full load efficiency rating of 99% saves energy and ensures cool operating temperatures
- Integrated 2 bank switched PDU enables remote outlet management for load shedding or remote reboot of individual devices
- PowerAlert monitoring software offers detailed site power and UPS updates with support for safe auto-shutdown of connected systems as UPS batteries become depleted
- Includes Free PowerAlert monitoring software packages; PowerAlert LOCAL for desktops and small business networks, PowerAlert NSA (Network Shutdown Agent) for larger networks and PowerAlert NMS (Network Management System) for monitoring up to 250 SNMP-enabled UPS, PDU and other networking devices
- Supports detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via built-in RS-232 and USB interfaces
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- Optional SNMPWEBCARD offers communications and control via secure remote web and network interfaces
- 3 stage metered LEDs offer current monitoring and battery charge level
- Mains power and voltage regulation LEDs offer at-a-glance power status information
- Front panel switches support self-test and alarm cancel functions
- Field replaceable, hot-swappable internal UPS batteries
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
Making a Large Volume Purchase?
|You may be able to save even more on your order if you meet the following Tripp Lite BIG DEAL qualifications:|
Purchase a minimum of $1,500 for hardware, or $750 for cables.
Not enough in stock? No problem! We can ship your large quantity order direct from Tripp Lite's warehouse. These orders typically ship within 2-3 business days.
Email us at email@example.com, or contact a Provantage account representative at 800-336-1166.
For more information, see Volume Purchases and Big Deal Registration.
Visit the Manufacturer