USB personal computers have exploded onto the marketplace, and Tripp Lite has responded with power protection designed specifically for the USB interface. USB connectivity, automatic voltage regulation, reliable battery backup, premium surge suppression and unattended shutdown software.Additional Details
Tripp Lite's SmartPro USB line also includes built-in RJ11 jacks for modem/fax line protection. A unique split-outlet design offers 6 outlets, 3 with battery backup and surge protection and 3 with surge-only protection. This intelligent design allows users to connect not only a CPU, monitor and modem, but also heavy draw peripherals such as printers and scanners. Summary
All models include $50,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for connected equipment.
Tripp Lite's SMART1500 intelligent, line interactive UPS system protects servers, networking accessories and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Large internal batteries offer 20 minutes half load runtime and 7 minutes at full load during power failures. 1500VA / 980 watt power handling capability supports a variety of networking, telecom and various other application types, including the support of multiple network workstations. Includes a total of 6 outlets, 1 of which can be individually powered on and off via software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment or to automatically shed less significant loads to extend battery runtime for more critical equipment. Supports remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in USB and DB9 monitoring ports. Includes PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software with complete cabling. Supports SNMP with optional SNMPWEBSOLO external adapter. Built-in audible alarm and 5 front panel LEDs indicate status of line power, battery power, battery low/replace, voltage regulation and load level. Wall mountable with UPSWM wallmount bracket. Network-grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges. Attractive, small-footprint tower housing uses less than 66 square inches of floor or desktop space. Two year warranty with $250K connected equipment insurance. (USA & Canada Only).
- 1500VA line interactive tower UPS system
- Enhanced communications ports (1 USB / 1 DB9), free PowerAlert software and cabling
- Corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 75 to 147V
- 6 AC outlets, 1 single-outlet load management bank
- $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA & Canada only)
UPS System with six outlets protects network servers against damage and downtime due to blackouts, brownouts, overvoltages and surges. Advanced, automatic voltage regulation keeps servers productive through brownouts and overvoltages without using battery power. Up to three built-in communication ports and intelligent operation provide advanced power monitoring and control when used with included PowerAlert Software. Large internal batteries offer 20 minutes half-load runtime and 7 minutes at full-load during power failures. 1500VA/980 watt power handling capability supports a variety of networking, telecom and various other application types, including the support of multiple network workstations.
|Product Name||SmartPro 1500VA 120V Line-Int Tower UPS 6-Outlet USB/DB9 250K Ins|
|Product Type||Line-interactive UPS|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||20 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||7 Minute|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1500 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||980 W|
|Receptacles||6 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Battery Life||6 Year|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||4 Hour|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Network Management||SNMP Manageable|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Battery Chemistry||Sealed Lead Acid|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Total Number of Expansion Slots||3|
|Cord Length||6 ft|
|Certifications & Standards||UL1778 (USA), cUL (Canada), FCC Class A (emissions), NOM (Mexico), Conforms to IEEE 587 / ANSI C62.41 specifications|
|Status Indicators||Includes 5 front panel LEDs to indicate BATTERY CHARGE LEVEL, AC LINE POWER STATUS, VOLTAGE REGULATION STATUS, UPS LOAD LEVEL and BATTERY LOW / REPLACE information|
|Surge Energy Rating||480 J|
|Switching Time||4 ms|
|Packaged Quantity||1 Each|
|Software Included||PowerAlert Software|
- 1500VA / 980 watt power handling capability supports a variety of networking, telecom and various other application types
- Built-in voltage regulation and battery support, plus complete AC suppression prevents equipment damage, data loss and downtime
- Large internal batteries offer 20 minutes half load runtime and 7 minutes at full load during power failures
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits with two boost and one voltage reduction level maintains usable 120V nominal output over an input voltage range of 75-147V
- Includes a total of 6 NEMA5-15R outlets, 1 of which can be individually powered on and off via software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment or automatically shed less significant loads to extend battery runtime for more critical equipment
- Includes 1 USB and 1 DB9 monitoring port for remote monitoring of UPS status and site power conditions
- Communications ports enable safe unattended shutdown without data loss during extended power failures
- Communications ports support messaging of UPS and line power status, including on-battery, low-battery, power-restored, AC line voltage, DC battery voltage and battery capacity
- Communications ports support timed inverter shutoff after unattended shutdown, activate self-test and 10 second reboot of connected equipment
- PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software with complete cabling included
- Supports Tripp Lite's WatchDog software application to restore unresponsive programs by automatically restarting them and rebooting completely locked computers by automatically switching UPS power off and back on again
- Supports SNMP in large network applications with optional SNMPWEBSOLO external adapter
- Notification of system status via 5 LEDs and multi-function audible alarms
- Wall mountable with UPSWM wallmount bracket
- Attractive small footprint beige tower housing uses less than 66 square inches
- Hot-swappable / user replaceable batteries allow on-site battery replacement
- Cold start capability enables UPS turn-on in battery mode during blackout conditions
- UL (USA), cUL (Canada), NOM (Mexico), FCC Class A (Business) Listed
- $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA and Canada only
- 2 year manufacturers product warranty with $250,000 connected equipment insurance (USA & Canada Only)
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
Making a Large Volume Purchase?
|You may be able to save even more on your order if you meet the following Tripp Lite BIG DEAL qualifications:|
Purchase a minimum of $1,500 for hardware, or $750 for cables.
Not enough in stock? No problem! We can ship your large quantity order direct from Tripp Lite's warehouse. These orders typically ship within 2-3 business days.
Email us at email@example.com, or contact a Provantage account representative at 800-336-1166.
For more information, see Volume Purchases and Big Deal Registration.
Visit the Manufacturer