Tripp Lite Switched, Metered Rack Power Distribution Units enable a variety of advanced network control and monitoring functions by giving IT Managers the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual receptacle and remotely monitor PDU power consumption and in-rack environmental conditions. Switched PDU systems can be accessed, configured and controlled through secure web, SNMP or Telnet Interface. Individually switched outlets can be controlled via a built-in web/network interface, enabling remote reboot of unresponsive network hardware. User defined power-up and power-down outlet sequences ensure proper operation of interdependent IT systems and prevent inrush-related overloads as devices are powered on. Programmable load-shedding of less critical devices at user-defined intervals extends UPS uptime in response to power failures. Unused PDU outlets can be electronically locked-off to prevent powering of unauthorized hardware. PDU power consumption (current) is displayed locally and can be monitored via the web/network interface, with user-defined alarms to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains or branch breakers trip. Optional ENVIROSENSE temperature / humidity probe enables remote monitoring of in-rack environmental conditions and alarms for up to 3 user supplied contact-closure sensors. Supports real-time monitoring, notification and logging of all on-board reporting functions with user-specified alarm thresholds and actions for each reported condition. Switched PDU systems can be accessed, configured and controlled through secure web, SNMP or Telnet Interface.Summary
PDUMV15NET Switched, Metered, 49 inch 0U vertical rack PDU supports 15A maximum capacity at 120V (agency de-rated to 12 amps). Includes attached 5-15P input cordset and 16 5-15R switched outlets. Visual and remote current monitoring tracks the output current. Supports 0U vertical rackmount installation with included mounting brackets. Toolless button-mount installation supported in compatible racks. Included cord retention brackets keeps vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered.
- 120V 15A maximum capacity (agency de-rated to 12 amps) Switched, Metered and Monitored Power Distribution Unit (PDU) with built-in web/network interface in 0U vertical rack form factor
- Includes attached 5-15P input plug and 16 5-15R controllable outlets
- Supports individually controllable output receptacles, current metering, network monitoring and remote control via built-in web/network monitoring and control card
- Offers the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual PDU receptacle on a programmable or real-time basis
- Switchable outlets enable a number of advanced networking abilities, such as remote reboot on-demand of locked IT equipment, custom power-on / power-off outlet sequencing, automatic load-shedding of optional loads during power failures and disabling unused outlets to prevent the connection of unauthorized equipment loads
- Remote interface provides data regarding input power conditions, load level and individual outlet power status via secure network or web browser interface
- Supports notification and logging of all major power events and user specified alarm thresholds
- Optional ENVIROSENSE temperature and humidity probe enables remote monitoring of environmental conditions and the ability to report conditions from up to two contact-closure sensors
- Optional ENVIROSENSE accessory also supports the connection of up to three user supplied contact-closure sensors to selectively notify, monitor and log reported conditions, such as rack door access
- DHCP/Manual configuration support provides the ability to have network settings automatically assigned to the card, or manually assigned via permanent IP addresses
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing allows optimal communication compatibility with your current 10/100 Base-T network
- Real-time clock backup maintains the time of day and date even if the PDU is shut down and unpowered
- 2-tier level access allows an administrator and a guest to log into the web browser for monitoring and/or management of all intelligent PDUs and similarly equipped UPS systems
- Alert notifications via email or SNMP traps give users the added advantage of having an immediate event notification
- Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, Telnet, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, NTP
- Front panel ammeter displays total PDU power consumption
- On initial power-up, outlets are automatically energized at 250 millisecond intervals to prevent inrush-related equipment interaction and mains circuit overloads
- Included cord retention brackets keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered
- 49 inch 0U vertical rack installation supported with included mounting brackets
- Toolless mounting supported in button-mount compatible racks
- Circuit breaker-free format prevents power interruptions due to tripped breakers while still providing mains panel protection from overloads and short circuit fault conditions
In the box
Tripp Lite single phase Switched PDU / Power Distribution Unit offers advanced network control and monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual receptacle, monitor site electrical conditions and remotely monitor output power consumption. PowerAlert interface supports remote control and custom notification of user-specified conditions via email, secure web, SNMP, Telnet or SSH interface. Individually switched outlets can be controlled in real-time to remotely reboot unresponsive network hardware, or be custom programmed for user-defined power-up and power-down sequences to ensure proper startup of interdependent IT systems and prevent inrush-related overloads as network equipment is first energized. PDU output current consumption in amps is continuously displayed locally via visual meter and remotely via web/network interface to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains or branch breakers trip.
|Product Name||PDUMV15NET Digital PDU 120V 15A L5-15P 0U Vertical RM 16X5-15R 10Ft|
|Form Factor||Vertical Rackmount|
|Input Receptacles||NEMA 5-15P|
|Output Receptacles||16 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority||RoHS|
- PowerAlert Network Management System
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
Making a Large Volume Purchase?
|You may be able to save even more on your order if you meet the following Tripp Lite BIG DEAL qualifications:|
Purchase a minimum of $1,500 for hardware, or $750 for cables.
Not enough in stock? No problem! We can ship your large quantity order direct from Tripp Lite's warehouse. These orders typically ship within 2-3 business days.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact a Provantage account representative at 800-336-1166.
For more information, see Volume Purchases and Big Deal Registration.
Visit the Manufacturer