PDUMH30HVATNET 2U horizontal rackmount auto Transfer Switch / ATS offers 30A 208/240V multi-outlet power distribution with dual input connections, individually switched outlets, built-in network interface and digital current metering. Includes separate L6-30P primary and secondary input cords and 19 switched output receptacles. Built-in network interface enables remote SNMP/Web monitoring and control. Remotely displays status of input power, load level and outlet power status via secure network or web browser interface. Supports optional environmental and contact-closure sensor options. Offers programmable or real-time individual outlet control to power on, off, or cycle AC output to regain control of locked-up servers and other network devices.
Tripp Lite Automatic Transfer Switch / ATS systems enable advanced redundant power configurations for network equipment with a single AC input connection. Separate primary and secondary cables support connection to any two compatible power sources. ATS systems normally maintain continuous output to all outlets as derived from the primary input. If the primary power source becomes unstable or fails altogether in relation to the secondary input, the ATS will automatically switch over to the secondary power source until the primary input is restored and stable. ATS functionality is supported by any two compatible AC power sources, regardless of phase angle to offer support for a variety of unique redundant power applications. Enables fault tolerant hot-swappable UPS protection when used with a single UPS and fully redundant UPS protection when each cord is connected to a separate UPS system. In a two-UPS environment, the primary input cable must be supported by a full time sine wave online UPS. Tripp Lite SmartOnline series is highly recommended for use as the primary UPS in a two-UPS application. ATS configurations utilizing separate mains circuits, backup generators and even separate utility power grid feeds are fully supported. On-board ATS processor constantly evaluates power quality on both input sources to prevent transfer to the secondary source when unavailable or of lower quality than the primary source. Front input LEDs display primary and secondary power availability.
- 208/240V 30A auto Transfer Switch / ATS in 2U horizontal rackmount installation format (agency de-rated to 24A continuous)
- Separate primary and secondary L6-30P inputs, each with 10 ft. / 3m line cord
- 19 switched output receptacles (16 C13, 2 C19 & 1 L6-30R)
- Connected equipment is normally powered from the primary input; ATS circuit provides automatic transfer to the secondary power source input within 2-6 milliseconds if primary input power is interrupted
- ATS functionality is available with any two compatible AC power sources, even configurations utilizing separate mains circuits, backup generators and even separate utility power grid feeds are fully supported, regardless of phase angle
- Advanced ATS setup options enable advanced UPS configurations, including hot-swappable UPS replacement and dual-UPS* protection (*dual-UPS configurations require the use of an online, double-conversion UPS on the primary input, such as Tripp Lite's SmartOnline series)
- Built-in SNMP/Web network interface offers remote control and monitoring options
- Offers the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle and lock-out power to each individual receptacle and remotely monitor output power consumption per-phase or per-outlet via email, secure web, SNMP or Telnet interface
- Real-time power control enables real-time remote-reboot of unresponsive network hardware or to power-off unnecessary network hardware
- Programmable power control can enable user-defined power-up, power-down outlet sequences to ensure proper operation of interdependent IT systems, prevent inrush-related overloads as network equipment is first energized or lock-out power to unused PDU outlets to prevent powering of unauthorized network hardware
- Outlets are factory programmed for sequential turn-on at 250 millisecond intervals when the PDU is first energized to prevent inrush-related equipment interaction on startup
- Lighted display with scroll-button offers numeric power consumption data in amps for all 3 loading banks, IP-address and self-identification
- Built-in SNMP/ethernet interface reports voltage, frequency and PDU loading information via network or secure web browser interface
- Supports logging of all power events with user specified alarm and notification thresholds for load levels and site voltage conditions
- Supports in-rack environmental and security monitoring for advanced configurations with optional ENVIROSENSE temperature / humidity probe and rack access notification for up to 4 SRSWITCH door sensors or other user-supplied contact-closure sensors
- DHCP/Manual configuration support provides the ability to have network settings automatically assigned to the card, or manually assigned a static IP addresses
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing allows optimal communication compatibility with your current 10/100 Base-T network
- Real-time clock backup maintains the time of day and date even if the PDU is shut down and unpowered
- Tiered access privileges allow an administrator and a guest to log into the web browser for monitoring all PDUs
- Alert notifications via email or SNMP traps give users the added advantage of having an immediate event notification
- Firmware upgradeability supports future product enhancements
- Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, NTP
- Fully compatible with PowerAlert network Management system / NMS Software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com
- Included cord retention brackets keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered
In the box
- Rackmount installation brackets
PDUMH30HVATNET 2U horizontal rackmount Auto Transfer Switch / ATS offers 30A 208/240V multi-outlet power distribution with dual input connections, individually switched outlets, built-in network interface and digital current metering. Includes separate L6-30P primary and secondary input cords and 19 switched output receptacles. Built-in network interface enables remote SNMP/Web monitoring and control. Remotely displays status of input power, load level and outlet power status via secure network or web browser interface. Supports optional environmental and contact-closure sensor options. Offers programmable or real-time individual outlet control to power on, off, or cycle AC output to regain control of locked-up servers and other network devices.
|Product Name||PDUMH30HVATNET Sgl Phase ATS/Switched PDU 30A 208/240V 2U RM C13 & C19 2 L6-30P|
|Form Factor||Horizontal Rackmount|
|Input Receptacles||2 x NEMA L6-30P|
|Output Receptacles||1 x NEMA L6-30R|
2 x IEC 60320 C19
16 x IEC 60320 C13
|Input Voltage||208 V AC|
240 V AC
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority||RoHS|
- PowerAlert Network Management System
Making a Large Volume Purchase?
|You may be able to save even more on your order if you meet the following Tripp Lite BIG DEAL qualifications:|
Purchase a minimum of $1,500 for hardware, or $750 for cables.
Not enough in stock? No problem! We can ship your large quantity order direct from Tripp Lite's warehouse. These orders typically ship within 2-3 business days.
Email us at email@example.com, or contact a Provantage account representative at 800-336-1166.
For more information, see Volume Purchases and Big Deal Registration.
Visit the Manufacturer