The ECO650LCD ultra-compact green UPS offers complete protection from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Interactive LCD user interface offers detailed UPS and site electrical data, including input/output voltage, estimated runtime remaining, load percentage, load wattage and battery charge level. Energy saving ECO outlets give users the option to automatically power off unused desktop accessories like a printer and audio speakers as the computer connected via USB goes to low-power sleep or shutdown modes. 99% full load efficiency rating offers energy savings and cool operating temperatures. Green eco-friendly design meets strict RoHS environmental standards. Provides uninterruptible transfer to battery derived AC output during power failures and voltage fluctuations with enough runtime to save and shutdown connected equipment without data loss. Space saving, ultra-compact desktop or wall mount compatible housing. Includes 4 battery supported outlets for computer, monitor and two vital system accessories, plus 4 additional surge suppression-only outlets for accessories not requiring battery support. Three surge-only outlets marked ECO can be configured to automatically power-off within 3 minutes of the connected computer entering sleep or shutdown mode. USB port monitors computer power status for ECO power savings and enables direct integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. PowerAlert software is also available via free download from www.tripplite.com to provide advanced auto-shutdown, UPS monitoring and data saving options. USB cable included. Built-in single line RJ11 phone suppression protects modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other accessories with a dial-up/DSL phone connection. Built-in interactive LCD screen offers continuous power and UPS status information. Audible alarm warns of power failure conditions. Self-test, display brightness, alarm disable and LCD information display scrolling options are controllable via interactive LCD user interface. 650VA / 325 watt UPS capacity supports entry-level PC systems for up to 17 minutes during power fail conditions. 3 year warranty. $100,000 connected equipment insurance (USA, Puerto Rico, & Canada Only).
- ECO650LCD power saving, green UPS offers complete protection from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges
- Interactive LCD user interface with scroll and select buttons offer detailed UPS status and control options
- LCD screen options support continuous display of Input voltage, Output voltage, Estimated runtime, Load percentage, Load wattage and Battery charge percentage with the option to continuously scroll all six information fields
- LCD screen with scroll and select functions also gives users the ability to enable and disable specific UPS features, such as the ECO energy-saving feature, permanent alarm silence, LCD brightness, information display scroll functions and UPS self-test operation
- Set of 3 optional ECO outlets automatically power off unnecessary computer accessories like a printer, scanner and audio speakers three minutes after computer enters sleep or shutdown mode
- Full load efficiency rating of 99% saves energy and ensures cool operating temperatures
- ECO650LCD emits only 17 BTU/hr. and consumes less than 4 watts once the battery is charged
- Eco-friendly design meets strict RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) environmental standards
- 650VA / 325 watt UPS provides battery-derived AC output during power failures and severe voltage fluctuations to support an entry level desktop computer up to 17 minutes
- Ultra compact UPS supports a variety of placement options for desktop or wall mount installation
- Includes 4 UPS supported outlets for computer, monitor and two additional vital system peripherals requiring continuous power
- Includes 4 Surge-only outlets for accessories not requiring battery support
- Three of the Surge-only outlets are designated ECO outlets that can be configured to automatically power-off three minutes the connected computer enters low power standby or shutdown mode
- USB port monitors computer power status for ECO power savings and enables direct integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- PowerAlert software is also available via free download from www.tripplite.com to provide advanced auto-shutdown, UPS monitoring and data saving options
- Single line RJ11 phone suppression jacks protect modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other accessories from surges on dial-up/DSL phone connections
- Space-saving right angle input plug
- 3 year standard warranty with $100,000 connected equipment insurance (USA, Puerto Rico & Canada only)
In the box
Ultra-compact, green UPS system is the ideal green solution for complete protection against blackouts, brownouts and power surges. Its 650VA/325-watt, power handling capacity supports entry-level PC systems for up to 17 minutes during blackouts. With a power efficiency rating of 99 percent, this UPS offers energy savings plus cooler operation by limiting UPS power consumption. Interactive LCD screen displays operating conditions and lets you change settings. Design also features four battery-supported outlets for computer and peripherals plus four surge suppression-only outlets for accessories not requiring battery support. Three of the surge-only outlets are ECO outlets that can be configured to automatically power off unused computer accessories. Built-in, single-line, tel/DSL (RJ11) jacks protect a modem, fax machine or phone. One USB port (USB cable included) plus free PowerAlert software enable unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of an extended power failure.
|Product Name||Eco Green LCD UPS 650VA 120V 5-15P 8-Outlet 5-15R USB RJ-11|
|Product Type||Standby UPS|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||10 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||3 Minute|
|Load Capacity (VA)||650 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||325 W|
|Receptacles||8 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Protection Type||Black Out|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority||RoHS|
|Certifications & Standards|
- FCC Part 15 Category B (EMI)
- FCC Part 68
|Input Current||10 A|
|Packaged Quantity||1 Each|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
Making a Large Volume Purchase?
|You may be able to save even more on your order if you meet the following Tripp Lite BIG DEAL qualifications:|
Purchase a minimum of $1,500 for hardware, or $750 for cables.
Not enough in stock? No problem! We can ship your large quantity order direct from Tripp Lite's warehouse. These orders typically ship within 2-3 business days.
Email us at email@example.com, or contact a Provantage account representative at 800-336-1166.
For more information, see Volume Purchases and Big Deal Registration.
Visit the Manufacturer