Tripp Lite's AVR550U line interactive UPS offers complete protection for PCs, workstations and other sensitive electronics in an attractive ultra-compact, mountable housing. Prevents data loss and system downtime by providing battery supported AC output during blackouts and Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) during brownouts and overvoltages. 8 output receptacles, two of which are widely-spaced to accommodate large transformer plugs without blocking outlets. 4 outlets with full battery support and surge suppression protect computers, monitors and other vital system components from loss of power. 4 additional outlets with surge suppression-only are ideal for printers and other accessories not requiring battery support. Single line telephone suppression jacks protect modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other peripherals with a standard dialup or DSL phone line connection. USB port with PowerAlert monitoring software and cabling enables safe unattended system shutdown in the case of extended power failure. HID compliant USB interface enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. Audible alarm and front panel LEDs offer status information Summary
regarding line and battery power operation. 550VA / 300 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PCs for up to 17 minutes during power failures. 2 year warranty. $100,000 connected equipment Insurance (USA, Puerto Rico & Canada Only).
Tripp Lite's AVR900U line-interactive UPS offers complete protection for PCs, workstations and other sensitive electronics in an ultra-compact, mountable housing. Prevents data loss and system downtime by providing battery-supported AC output during blackouts and Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) during brownouts and overvoltages. Includes 12 output receptacles, 4 of which are widely spaced to accommodate large transformer blocks without obstructing adjacent outlets. 6 outlets feature full battery support and surge suppression, protecting computers, monitors and other vital system components from power loss. 6 additional outlets with surge suppression only are ideal for printers and other peripherals not requiring battery support. Single-line telephone suppression jacks protect modems, fax machines, cordless phones or other equipment with a DSL or standard dialup RJ-11 phone line connection. Built-in splitter protects two devices sharing a single line. USB port with included cable and PowerAlert monitoring software enables safe unattended system shutdown in case of extended power failure. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Audible alarm and front panel LEDs offer status information regarding line and battery power operation. 900VA / 480 watt power-handling ability supports entry-level PCs for up to 45 minutes during power failures. 2-year warranty. $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA, Puerto Rico and Canada only).
- AVR900U line-interactive UPS offers protection from blackouts, brownouts and surges on both AC and Tel/DSL line connections
- Built-in Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) boosts brownouts as low as 83V and reduces overvoltages up to 147V back to usable 120V nominal levels
- 12 outlets (6 UPS/surge and 6 surge-only). 4 of the outlets are widely spaced to accommodate large transformer blocks without obstructing adjacent outlets
- Provides battery-derived AC output during blackouts, voltage boost during brownouts and voltage reduction during overvoltages
- 900VA / 480 watt power-handling ability supports a variety of PCs, workstations and other sensitive electronics
- Supports entry-level PC systems up to 45 minutes during blackout conditions
- Built-in single-line Tel/DSL line surge suppression protects modems, fax machines or cordless phones. Built-in splitter protects two devices sharing a single line
- USB port, included USB cable and PowerAlert software offer safe, unattended shutdown without data loss during extended outages
- HID-compliant USB port enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS
- Supports Tripp Lite's Watchdog system service to restore operation to locked equipment through soft reboot of application / OS or hard power off/on reboot of connected equipment - ideal for unattended kiosk applications
- Hot-swappable user battery replacement supported via battery access door
- Space-saving, ultra-compact housing fits almost anywhere
- Keyhole mounting flanges enable secure wallmount installation
In the box
- PowerAlert Software CD-ROM, USB cable, RJ-11 phone cable
- Instruction manual with warranty information
AVR Series Line-Interactive UPS System offers ultra-compact, line-interactive protection for PCs and workstations. System maintains 120 volt nominal output over an input range of 83 to 147 volts. Workstation- optimized features include USB port (HID-PDC compliant), single-line telephone/DSL surge suppression, space saving right-angle input plug, six battery/surge- protected outlets and six additional surge-only outlets (12 total). USB port (included cable) works with free unattended shutdown software. Housing is mountable.
|Product Name||AVR 900VA UPS 120V Line-Int 12-Outlets 5-15R Tel USB 900 VA|
|Product Type||Line-interactive UPS|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||10 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||3 Minute|
|Load Capacity (VA)||900 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||480 W|
|Receptacles||6 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Form Factor||Mini Desktop|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||4 Hour|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Battery Chemistry||Sealed Lead Acid|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Certifications & Standards|
- Tested to UL1778 (USA)
- CSA C22.2 No. 107.3 (Canada)
- NOM (Mexico)
- Class B (emissions)
- FCC Part 68 and Industry Canada (telecommunications)
- PowerAlert Software
- Unattended Shutdown Software
- Appearance: All black ultra-compact housing
Output voltage regulation:
- Sine wave 120V +14% / -12% (line mode)
- PWM sine wave 115V +/-5% (battery mode)
Output frequency regulation:
- Line Mode: Passes line frequency of 60Hz +/-10%
- Battery Mode: Inverter output regulated to 60Hz +/-0.5Hz
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
Making a Large Volume Purchase?
|You may be able to save even more on your order if you meet the following Tripp Lite BIG DEAL qualifications:|
Purchase a minimum of $1,500 for hardware, or $750 for cables.
Not enough in stock? No problem! We can ship your large quantity order direct from Tripp Lite's warehouse. These orders typically ship within 2-3 business days.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact a Provantage account representative at 800-336-1166.
For more information, see Volume Purchases and Big Deal Registration.
Visit the Manufacturer