Designed for workgroups and departments, TL-SL5428E from TP-LINK provides full set of layer 2 management features. It delivers maximum throughput where you need it to high-performance workgroups at the edge of the network, or as a backbone for fast Ethernet switches and high-speed servers indemanding small networks. Moreover, TL-SL5428E switch also comes equipped with 2 combo SFP slots, giving you greater network flexibility. Summary
This TP-LINK L2 managed switch has robust security and management features. An advanced access control ListACLL2 to L4) and the TP-LINK strong safeguard provide security coverage from core to edge and protect against broadcast storm, ARP and Denial-of- Service(DoS) attacks, etc. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. Anymore, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with CLI, SNMP and RMON, mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime. For workgroup and departments requiring cost-sensitive Layer 2 Switch, and additional Gigabit capability, TP-LINK L2 fully managed Switch TL-SL5428E can provide you the ideal access-edge solution.
- Link aggregation (LACP) increases aggregated bandwidth, optimizing the transport of business critical data
- IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree, provides high link availability in multiple VLAN environments.
- Support IEEE 802.1d/w Spanning Tree (STP/RSTP)
- IGMP snooping allows the forwarding of multicast packets such as streaming audio and video, without increasing network broadcast congestion.
- Non-blocking Layer 2 Switching Capacity
- GVRP (GARP VLAN Registration Protocol) allows automatic learning and dynamic assignment of VLANs
- Supports 4K active VLAN groups and 4K VLAN IDs
- Q-in-Q increases the network scalability by providing a hierarchical structure
- Supports 802.1P, Class of Service (CoS) with 4 priority queues per port
- Rate limiting confines the traffic flow accurately according to the preset value
- Supports multiple industry standard user authentication methods such as 802.1x, RADIUS Authentication, Supports 512 IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding entries
- IP Source Guard prevents IP spoofing attacks such as DoS
- Port Security enhances the security of all ports
- L2/L3/L4 access control Lists restrict untrusted access to the protected resource
- Virtual stackable provides high scalability and easy Single-IP-Management
- Supports Telnet, Cisco like CLI, SNMP v1/v2/v3, RMON and web access
- Supports SSL and SSH encryptions
- Port Mirroring enables monitoring selected ingress/egress traffic
Designed for workgroups and departments, TL-SL5428E from TP-LINK provides full set of layer 2 management features. It delivers maximum throughput where you need it - to high-performance workgroups at the edge of the network, or as a backbone for Fast Ethernet switches and high-speed servers in demanding small networks. Moreover, TL-SL5428E switch also comes equipped with 4 Gigabit ports and 2 Combo SFP slots, giving you greater network exibility.
|Product Name||TL-SL5428E 24-Port 10/100Mbps + 4-Port Gigabit L2 Managed Switch|
|Product Type||Ethernet Switch|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||2|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||28|
|Total Number of Network Ports||28|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
220 V AC
|Number of SFP Slots||2|
|Shared SFP Slot||Yes|
- Web-Based Management
- Command Line Interface
- SNMP v1, 2, 3
- RMON 1, 2, 3, 9
|Power Source||Power Supply|
Making a Large Volume Purchase?
Email us at email@example.com, or contact a Provantage account representative at 800-336-1166.
For more information, see Volume Purchases and Big Deal Registration.
Visit the Manufacturer