Fly through those specialized business functions quickly and easily with TI's financial calculators. Whether you're a business professional, educator, real estate agent, broker or student, TI has your needs covered by placing accuracy at your fingertips.Summary
The BA II PLUS, our most popular financial calculator for business professionals and students. Use through college, on the Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) exam and during your business career. With Time Value of Money, uneven cash flow analysis, and advanced statistics, the BA II PLUS is perfect for applications in finance, accounting, economics, investment, statistics, and more.
- Solves time-value-of-money calculations such as annuities, mortgages, leases, savings, and more.
- Generates amortization schedules
- Performs cash-flow analysis for up to 24 uneven cash flows with up to 4-digit frequencies; computes NPV and IRR
- Choose from 2 day-count methods (actual/actual or 30/360) to calculate bond price or yield to maturity or to call
- 4 methods for calculating depreciation, book value, and remaining depreciable amount: SL, SYD, DB, DB with SL cross-over
- List-based one- and two-variable statistics with four regression options: linear, logarithmic, exponential and power
- Also computes: break-even calculations, interest conversions, delta %, profit and loss.
- Prompted display guides you through financial calculations showing current variable and label
- Math functions include trigonometric calculations, natural logarithms, and powers
- Impact-resistant protective cover with quick reference card included
- One lithium 2032 battery included
- APD (Automatic Power Down) conserves power
- One-year limited warranty
Easy-to-use Financial Calculator solves time-value-of-money calculations such as annuities, mortgages, leases, savings, and more. Generate amortization schedules. Compute NPV, IIR, break-even calculations, interest conversions, delta percent, profit and loss, cost, selling price, margin and markup. Performs cash-flow analysis for up to 24 uneven cash flows with up to four-digit frequencies. Calculator offers depreciation schedules; two day-count methods (actual or 30/360) to calculate bond price or yield to maturity or to call; list-based one-variable and two-variable statistics with four regression options: linear, logarithmic, exponential and power. Math functions include trigonometric calculations, natural logarithms, and powers. Design also features 10-digit display and 10 user memories. Automatic power-down conserves power. Calculator includes a protective slide case and one lithium 2032 battery.
|Product Name||BA-II Plus Calculator|
|Product Type||Business/Financial Calculator|
|Country of Origin||China|
- Break-even calculation
- Interest conversion
- Delta percent
- Profit and loss
- Selling price
- Trigonometric calculation
- Natural logarithm
|Display Screen||1 Line x 10-digit - LCD|
|Batteries||1 x Button Cell Lithium|
|Certifications & Standards||FCC Class B Part 15|
|Calculator Features||Power OFF Memory Protection|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
Making a Large Volume Purchase?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact a Provantage account representative at 800-336-1166.
For more information, see Volume Purchases and Big Deal Registration.
Visit the Manufacturer