TI offers a wide range of graphing handhelds for multiple grade levels. The same tools that have become indispensable for math and science now can facilitate the study of Language Arts, Social Studies, History, World Languages and more by building interest, encouraging exploration and, ultimately, deepening understanding. And isn't that what the pursuit of knowledge is all about?
|Product Name||TI-84 Plus Graphic Calculator - Silver|
|Product Type||Graphing Calculator|
- Graphs 10 rectangular functions, 6 parametric expressions, 6 polar expressions, and 3 recursively-defined sequences
- Sequence graphing mode shows time series plot, cobweb/stair-step plot, and phase plots
- Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, integrals, and derivatives
- Matrix operations including inverse, determinant, transpose, augment, reduced row echelon form, and elementary row operations.Convert matrices to lists and vice-versa
- List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including logistic, sinusoidal, median-median, linear, logarithmic, exponential, power, quadratic polynomial, cubic polynomial, and quartic polynomial regression models
- 3 statistical plot definitions for scatter plots, xy-line plots, histograms, regular and modified box-and-whisker plots, and normal probability plots
- Advanced statistics features including 9 hypothesis testing functions, 6 confidence interval functions, and one-way analysis of variance
- 15 probability distribution functions including Normal, Student-t, Chi-square, Binomial, and Poisson
- Business functions including Time-Value-of-Money (TVM), cash flows, and amortization
|Display Screen||8 Line x 16-digit|
|Standard Memory||480 KB Flash|
24 KB RAM
Making a Large Volume Purchase?
Email us at email@example.com, or contact a Provantage account representative at 800-336-1166.
For more information, see Volume Purchases and Big Deal Registration.
Visit the Manufacturer