TI offers a wide range of graphing handhelds for multiple grade levels. The same tools that have become indispensable for math and science now can facilitate the study of Language Arts, Social Studies, History, World Languages and more by building interest, encouraging exploration and, ultimately, deepening understanding. And isn't that what the pursuit of knowledge is all about?Summary
An enhanced version of the TI-83 Plus, the new TI-84 Plus offers a built-in USB port, 3x the memory of the TI-83 Plus, many preloaded Apps, an improved display, and more! Because the new TI-84 Plus is 100% keystroke-for- keystroke compatible with the TI-83 Plus, integrating it into your classroom will be easy!
With the TI-84 Plus, all students can now share their work by connecting their TI-84 Plus to any TI presentation tools for the whole class to see, fostering a collaborative learning environment.* Plus, a built-in USB port makes data transfer to your computer and between handhelds easier than ever.
- 13 preloaded Handheld Software Applications (Apps), including Cabri Jr.
- 3x the memory of the TI-83 Plus
- Compatibility with TI presentation tools*
- A built-in USB port with cable
- 2.5x the speed of the TI-83 Plus
|Product Name||TI-84 Plus Graphic Calculator - Black|
|Product Type||Graphing Calculator|
|Number of Display Lines||8|
|Number of Display Digits||16|
- Graphs 10 rectangular functions, 6 parametric expressions, 6 polar expressions, and 3 recursively-defined sequences
- Sequence graphing mode shows time series plot, cobweb/stair-step plot, and phase plots
- Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, integrals, and derivatives
- Matrix operations including inverse, determinant, transpose, augment, reduced row echelon form, and elementary row operations. Convert matrices to lists and vice-versa
- List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including logistic, sinusoidal, median-median, linear, logarithmic, exponential, power, quadratic polynomial, cubic polynomial, and quartic polynomial regression models
- 3 statistical plot definitions for scatter plots, xy-line plots, histograms, regular and modified box-and-whisker plots, and normal probability plots
- Advanced statistics features including 9 hypothesis testing functions, 6 confidence interval functions, and one-way analysis of variance
- 15 probability distribution functions including Normal, Student-t, Chi- square, Binomial, and Poisson
- Business functions including Time-Value-of-Money (TVM), cash flows, and amortization
|Memory Capacity||480 KB|
Visit the Manufacturer