|StarTech.com VID2VGATV Component/Composite/S-Video to VGA/HDTV Scaler/Converter|
Component/Composite/S-Video to VGA/HDTV Scaler/Converter
Converts video signals from one format to another.Summary
Convert between resolutions and video formats with StarTech.coms VID2VGATV, a composite/s-video/ YCbCr/RGB component to VGA/HDTV scaler. The VID2VGATV automatically detects your sources input resolution and allows you to customize its output resolution and refresh rate through an easy to use on-screen-display menu.
Great for home theatre peripherals like DVD players, the VID2VGATV lets you connect non-VGA/HDTV enabled equipment to VGA or HDTV display devices like CRT monitors, projectors and HDTV sets.
- Adjust picture brightness, contrast, color, RGB level and horizontal/vertical positioning
- Output is analog RGBHV or YPbPr via the HD-15 VGA connector
- Compatible with input from broadcast formats worldwide, including NTSC and PAL
- A 48 MByte frame buffer eliminates image tear/video hiccupping
- Includes a memory recall feature that automatically reinstates the setting last used
Convert and scale a composite or S-Video signal to work with a VGA monitor.
This Composite/S-Video to VGA video converter scales and converts composite video, s-video, and YCbCr (RGB) video to VGA/HDTV - a simple solution for connecting non-VGA/HDTV enabled equipment to VGA or HDTV display devices like CRT monitors, VGA projectors, LCD displays and plasma displays.
The video converter automatically detects your source's input resolution and allows you to customize its output resolution and refresh rate through an easy to use on-screen-display menu - providing a convenient, easy-to-use way to get the most from your HD display.
|Product Name||Component/Composite/S-Video to VGA/HDTV Scaler/Converter|
|Product Type||Signal Converter|
|Maximum Resolution||1280 x 1024|
|Standard Memory||48 MB|
- Adjustments for brightness, contrast, color, RGB level and horizontal/vertical positioning offers flexibility.
- Automatically detects the input resolution while allowing you to customize the output resolution and refresh rate using the on-screen-display for ensuring compatibility with your display.
- Pure hardware design with no software installation required provides an easy to use and install solution.
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
Visit the Manufacturer