|StarTech.com SV431USB 4-Port Professional VGA USB KVM Switch with Hub|
4-Port Professional VGA USB KVM Switch with Hub
|Manufacturer Part# SV431USB|
|UPC Code: 065030787192|
- Product Type: KVM Switchbox
- Number of Computers Supported: 4
- Maximum Video Resolution: 1920 x 1440
- Limited Warranty: 2 Year
- Number of USB Ports: 8
4-Port Professional VGA USB KVM Switch with Hub
StarView 4-port KVM switches provide the most efficient way to control up to 4 computers from 1 keyboard, monitor & mouse.Summary
StarTech.coms SV431USB is the reliable solution for server room and industrial computer environments. The SV431USB is a reliable computer management tool that allows you to control multiple computers from one console; minimizing downtime by making connected computers and input devices available as soon as they are attached. An all-metal, chassis provides SV431USB with a rugged and durable body that adds to the units reliability and dependability. This reliability is cemented in the 30 series of StarView KVM switches with a dependable 3-year limited warranty. The SV431USB is a true cross platform USB KVM that ensures a smooth and reliable operating experience. This integrated KVM switch also functions as an USB hub allowing the selected computer to have access to up to 4 USB devices. The SV431USB works with any operating system that supports the USB human interface device specification.
- A dependable 3-year warranty provides peace of mind.
- Hot-plug to allow computers to be added or removed without worrying about having to reboot the other connected systems.
- Compatible with all notebook computers.
- "Keep-alive" feature draws power from PC keyboard ports if power is lost. Switch will continue to operate during power outage even it it loses power, retaining mouse control.
- Rugged, all-metal 1U chassis for use in harsh environments and space-saving cabinets.
- Fast switch-buttons for each port provide quick access to any connected system.
- High 1920x1440 resolution capability supports the most demanding applications.
- Control 4 PCs, G3/G4 Macs or IMACS from one USB keyboard/mouse/ monitor.
- USB self-power operation.
- Computer systems supported: 4 x PCs or Macs (4 ports)
- Auto Scan Intervals: 3, 8, 15 and 30 seconds
- Cable Length (Max): VGA-100ft (30m) USB-15ft (5m)
- VGA Resolution: Max 1920 x 1440, DDC2B
- Dimensions H x W x D: 1.7 x 8.7 x 5.1inches(44 x 220 x 130mm)
- Power Adapter: SVUSBPOWER (Optional : 5V DC, 2 Amps, + Centre)
- NOTE: Because the SV431USB is self-powered, "hubbed" keyboards (i.e., any keyboard with one or more USB ports) will not function properly with this device.
- Maximum Cable Length: 5000 mm
- Maximum Number of Computers: 4
- Maximum VGA Resolution: 1920 x 1440
- Maximum Number of Users: 1
- Safety Standards Europe: CE
- Safety Standards North America: FCC
- Connector Types: 1 x 8 DIN Female
- Connector Types: 4 x USB A Female
- Connector Types: 4 x USB B Female
- Connector Types: 1 x High Density DB15 Female
- Connector Types: 4 x High Density DB15 Male
The SV431USB 4 Port rack mountable VGA USB KVM Switch with Hub offers simple control of up to four computers from a single monitor/display and USB peripheral set (keyboard, mouse).
The USB KVM switch features an integrated 4 port USB hub, allowing you to share connected USB peripherals between the four controlled PC/Mac computers as though the devices were connected directly.
Offering convenient placement and installation options, the KVM switch features a 1U rack-mountable form factor and rear port connection to master and slave computers, allowing you to make the necessary device connections without disrupting your workspace.
|Product Name||4-Port Professional VGA USB KVM Switch w/Hub|
|Product Type||KVM Switchbox|
|Number of Computers Supported||4|
|Number of Local Users Supported||1|
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority||RoHS|
|Maximum Video Resolution||1920 x 1440|
|Number of USB Ports||8|
|Number of VGA Ports||1|
|Minimum Scan Interval||3 Second|
|Input Voltage||5 V DC|
- Integrated USB 2.0 hub allows the user to share USB peripherals eliminating the expense of duplicate devices.
- Rugged, solid steel rack-mountable case offers durability even in harsh environments.
- Absolutely no software or drivers required providing a completely OS independent KVM solution.
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
Making a Large Volume Purchase?
|You may be able to save even more on your order if you meet the following StarTech.com BIG DEAL qualifications:|
Purchase a minimum of $3,000, or 200 units of the same product to qualify.
Email us at email@example.com, or contact a Provantage account representative at 800-336-1166.
For more information, see Volume Purchases and Big Deal Registration.
Visit the Manufacturer