Nuance Communications F309A-G00-14.0 Specifications
|The most productive and cost-effective way for everyone in your office to scan, organize, find, and share scanned paper, files, and photos. PaperPort Professional 14 delivers anytime-anywhere access to files stored in the cloud, enabling users to access content using a Web browser, mobile device, or tablet. PaperPort Professional 14 also combines the efficiency of document management, the convenience of perfectly scanned documents, and the power of PDF document creation all in one easy-to-use application. Millions of people worldwide rely on PaperPort to eliminate paper, get more organized, and streamline the way they work.|
|Take office organization to new levels of productivity with the world's No. 1 desktop document management software. PaperPort Professional 14 combines fast, easy scanning with powerful PDF creation for simplified management of all your documents. And now, PaperPort Anywhere uses the cloud to its full potential - to deliver files easily and securely to users of Windows and Macintosh personal computers, netbooks, tablets, and smart phones. PaperPort Anywhere extends the same concept to any computing device with a browser, giving you a better way to find, edit, and share files and documents.|
|Product Name||PaperPort Pro v14.0 Retail Box|
|Manufacturer Part Number||F309A-G00-14.0|
|Distribution Media / Method||DVD-ROM|
|License Type||Complete Product|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Software Main Type||Management|
|Software Sub Type||Document Management|
|Software Name||PaperPort v.14.0 Professional|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|Features||Document management your way:|
- PaperPort provides a single way to scan paper, create PDF files, and access, view, edit, and convert your files on your PC. PaperPort Anywhere, included free, extends this power to any device with a browser plus apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices, giving you the ultimate document access solution.
Reduce waste, conserve energy:
- PaperPort is a green solution. Use it to scan, convert, organize, repurpose, and share PDF documents across the enterprise.
- End your reliance on printing, faxing, and mailing practices that have harmful effects on the environment-and your bottom line.
Create and combine PDF Files:
- Use PDF Create to easily turn any application file into 100% industry-standard PDF files or merge multiple files and formats into a single PDF file.
View, edit, and share PDFs faster:
- Includes a powerful PDF Viewer with more features than the free Adobe Reader, so you can view, edit, and share PDF documents on your PC like never before.
Protect sensitive documents:
- Safeguard confidential information and ensure compliance with government regulations regarding document security.
- PaperPort's advanced PDF security features, like PDF passwords and encryption, let you control who can access specific documents and who can make changes.
Fill out forms quickly, neatly:
- PaperPort's FormTyper feature accurately and automatically converts scanned paper forms into professional- looking electronic forms you can fill out online, save as PDF documents, and send via email.
- It automatically recognizes check boxes and lets you control detailed form attributes. And transparent stamps are ideal for adding scanned signatures.
Find information instantly:
- Now you can create searchable PDFs from digital files and scanned paper documents.
- Just enter keywords or phrases into Windows or Google Desktop Search and quickly locate a specific file.
Works with any scanner:
- Any all-in-one printer, mobile scanner, or desktop scanner will work faster, easier, and better using PaperPort.
Capture information on the go:
- No scanner nearby? No problem.
- Just take a picture of the document with your digital camera and upload it to PaperPort Anywhere or your favorite cloud service.
- Plus, you can easily convert pictures of documents to usable text.
Easily route documents from digital copiers and MFPs:
- Get the most out of your investment in networked multifunction printers/ copiers.
- Move mountains of paper to any desktop PC using PaperPort's advanced DesktopDelivery feature.
Convert paper into text:
- Turn your scanned document images into editable text for popular word processing or spreadsheet software with a simple drag-and-drop.
Manage Documents Across the Network:
- Send and receive documents to and from a shared network folder or Microsoft SharePoint.
Superior Access to PaperPort and Microsoft Windows Features:
- Performing key file and folder tasks is fast and easy in PaperPort.
- Simply right-click on any file or folder to get access to features that allow you to create, convert, edit, and manage everything on your computer including add-ins to Microsoft Windows such as ZIP file compression/ decompression.
- Intel Pentium compatible, or newer CPU
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 or higher (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- 700 MB free space for application files and installation
- 1024x768 resolution display with 16 bit (High Color) or better
- Windows compatible pointing device
- Internet Explorer 7+
- Firefox 3, 4 and 5.5
- Chrome 4, 9 (versioning changed)