The MultiVOIP voice over IP gateways provide toll-free voice and fax communications over the Internet or Intranet. By integrating voice and fax into an existing data network, businesses can realize substantial savings on inter-office long distance toll charges. Additional Details
The MultiVOIP family is available in analog and digital models ranging from one to 60 ports. MultiVOIP products connect directly to phones, fax machines, key systems, PSTN lines or a PBX to provide real-time, toll-quality voice connections to any office on a VOIP network. MultiVOIP is designed to help maximize investments already made in the existing data and voice network infrastructure
- Up to 60 voice/fax ports for communication over an existing IP network or the Internet
- Ethernet connectivity and full IP compatibility with existing routers and WAN infrastructure
- Voice compression to 5.3K per call with support for multiple algorithms, including ITU G.723 and G.729
- Single stage dialing eliminates user training
- Voice prioritization using the industry-standard Differentiated Services (DiffServ) protocol
- Supports H.323 or SIP for sending voice over the Internet (SIP not supported on MVP110 & MVP120)
- FXS, FXO, and E&M connectors on each channel for direct analog connection to phones, key telephones, PBX extensions or PBX trunks (2-, 4-, and 8-port models only)
- Digital MultiVOIP connects directly to PBX or PSTN line via T1/E1 or PRI
- Dial, busy, fast busy and ringback tones
- Configuration and management using bundled SNMP management software for central site logging and monitoring, live reporting, usage tracking, call history, and voice quality statistics
- Supports H.450 supplementary services to provide for call transfer, call forwarding, call hold, call waiting and name identification (feature to be released Q3 as a free upgrade and does not apply to the MVP110 and MVP120)
The MultiVOIP MVP130-FXS gateway provides toll-free voice and fax communications over the Internet or Intranet. By integrating voice and fax into your existing data network, you can realize substantial savings on inter-office long distance toll charges. MultiVOIP gateway connect directly to phones, fax machines, key systems, PSTN lines, or a PBX to provide real-time, toll-quality voice connections to any office on your VOIP network.
|Product Name||MultiVOIP 1-Channel Analog Gateway (FXS)|
|Product Type||VoIP Gateway|
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1|
|Number of FXS (RJ-11) Ports||1|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
220 V AC
|Additional Information||Supports H.323, SIP or SPP for sending voice over the Internet|
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
Making a Large Volume Purchase?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact a Provantage account representative at 800-336-1166.
For more information, see Volume Purchases and Big Deal Registration.
Visit the Manufacturer