Search among 25 products within this manufacturer.
Intuit Product Line Highlights
|With Intuit Quicken & TurboTax, you can manage your personal finances, do your taxes, buy and sell investments, get a home loan and plan your financial future and more! QuickBooks makes handling business tasks easy. Put your effort into starting, running and growing your business.|
Intuit Academic Editions
|Academic institutions and individuals must meet Intuit Educational Program requirements. Individuals that qualify include: full or part time students enrolled at accredited higher education institutions granting at least two years of full-time study degrees and full or part time faculty and staff employed by accredited K-12 and higher education institutions Academic Requirements|
The Intuit Open License Program provides qualified customers with a simple, cost-effective method for procuring software solutions. With the Intuit Open License Program, customers may receive favorable pricing along with flexible purchase options and centralized license management and tracking.
- Streamlined Purchasing - Purchase a customized license certificate instead of multiple boxes.
- Centralized License Management - the Intuit Open License Program keeps end user organizations legally compliant via a centralized method of procurement.
- Cost Savings -- Initial order establishes the program level for a two-year period. Higher discounts may be obtained based on larger purchases of products and services.
- Version Protection -- Customers can ensure that they always have the current version of product by purchasing Version Protection in either one or two-version increments.
- Add-on Service Offerings - Customers can purchase QBSN Support Management, Payroll Solutions, and Supplies along with product licenses to accumulate more points toward higher Purchase Levels and better pricing.
There are seven "point-based" program levels for the Intuit Open License Program: A, B, C, D, E, F and G. The program level and subsequent pricing that a customer qualifies for is based on the total point value of the initial order. (Certain products carry higher point values than others.) A minimum of 20 purchase points is needed to qualify for Level "A" of the program. The customer's program level is set for two-years during which, re-orders can be placed at the same initial program level (with a 10 point re-order minimum). Once the order process is complete, customers receive a customized license certificate detailing all product licenses and a key-code for each product installation. At least one software media kit is required for each product (but not each license) on every purchase.
Program Levels and Points Breaks:
Level A - 20-99 Points
Level B - 100-199 Points
Level C - 200-499 Points
Level D - 500-999 Points
Level E - 1000-2499 Points
Level F - 2500-4999 Points
Level G - 5000+ Points