|Fluke Networks CIQ-KIT CableIQ Advanced IT Kit|
CableIQ Advanced IT Kit
- Qualifies - Sees if your existing cabling has the bandwidth to support voice, 10/100, VoIP or Gigabit Ethernet
- Troubleshoots - shows why existing cabling cannot support the network's bandwidth requirement (e.g. crosstalk at 11 meters)
- Discovers - detects what's at the end of any cable and displays device configuration (speed/duplex/ pairing)
- Identifies unused switch ports that can be reallocated
- Graphically maps wiring configuration and shows distance to faults with Intelligent Wiremap
- Tests all copper cabling media: twisted-pair, coax, and audio cabling
CableIQ is the first cabling bandwidth tester for network technicians. It gives even the most novice tech the vision to see what speeds existing cabling can support, quickly isolate cabling from network problems, and discover what is at the far end of any cable. That means network techs can close trouble tickets faster, reduce on-call time, and save money by better utilizing their existing infrastructure.
CableIQ's powerful troubleshooting capability and intuitive interface enable your frontline technicians to identify and troubleshoot a wider range of problems within your infrastructure. Is the port active? Are the duplex settings matched? Is it a network problem or a cable problem? Can the cable support the required network bandwidth? CableIQ is the only tool that can answer all these questions before trouble tickets are escalated to the next level reducing problem escalation by up to 30%.
CableIQ Advanced it Kit Includes CableIQ main unit with remote adapter, CableIQ Reporter software CD, IntelliTone 200 Digital Probe, Remote IDs #2-7, (2) RJ45-RJ45 patch cord, USB cable, coax "F" push-on adapter, 75-ohm coax patch cord, RJ45/11 universal coupler, RJ11-RJ11 patch cord, owners CD and quick start guide, (4) AA batteries, test accessory soft pouch, hard carry case
The CableIQ Advanced IT Kit is designed to maximize the efficiency of any cable qualification job. Use the IntelliTone 200 Probe to find cables quickly and definitively, even on active networks. Use the six smart cable IDs to perform a high volume of qualification tests in a short period of time. Each smart ID has the capability to perform a simple wiremap test or a full qualification test. Up to seven qualification tests can be performed without returning to the patch panel. The rugged carry case can be used to easily port tools from one job to another.
|Product Name||CableIQ Advanced IT Kit|
|Product Type||Test Kit|
Making a Large Volume Purchase?
Email us at email@example.com, or contact a Provantage account representative at 800-336-1166.
For more information, see Volume Purchases and Big Deal Registration.
Visit the Manufacturer