|For the ultimate in weather monitoring, add WeatherLink to your Vantage Pro. The WeatherLink data logger fits neatly into the Vantage Pro console, storing your weather data even when the computer is off. Transfer data to your PC whenever you like, then use the WeatherLink software to create graphs, generate summaries, and more.|
- Choose a storage interval of 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes. Store up to six months' worth of data, depending on the chosen storage interval.
- See current conditions at a glance on the instant weather bulletin, or graph data on a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly basis.
- Generate Weather Watcher reports in National Climatic data Center (NOAA) format.
- Post weather conditions to your web site and upload other files (such as images from a webcam).
- Enjoy special energy monitoring functions including heating and cooling degree days, and solar energy in Langleys.
- Use data to estimate sunburn risk for each skin type based on current UV index.
- Special agricultural and turf management functions include evapotranspiration, growing degree-days, temperature- humidity hours, leaf wetness and soil temperature hours.
- Some functions require the use of optional sensors.
- Includes software on a CD-Rom disk and data logger with 8'(2.4 m) cable. Requires a computer running Windows 95/98/ME/2000/NT 4.0 or XP with at least 5MB free hard disk space, 4MB RAM, and one free serial port.
- Mac version now available.
All WeatherLink models, including those with the new streaming data loggers, are compatible with either the original Vantage Pro or the Vantage Pro2.