|For the ultimate in weather monitoring, add WeatherLink to your Vantage Pro. The WeatherLink data logger fits neatly into the Vantage Pro console, storing your weather data even when the computer is off. Transfer data to your computer whenever you like, then use the WeatherLink software to create graphs, generate summaries, and more. |
- Choose a storage interval of 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes. Store up to six months' worth of data, depending on the chosen storage interval.
- See current conditions at a glance on the instant weather bulletin, or graph data on a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly basis.
- Participate in NOAA's Citizen Weather Observers Program by submitting data from your weather station over the Internet.
- Enjoy special energy monitoring functions including heating and cooling degree days, and solar energy in Langleys.
- Use data to estimate sunburn risk for each skin type based on current UV index.
- Special agricultural and turf management functions including evapotranspiration, growing degree-days, temperature- humidity hours, leaf wetness and soil temperature hours.
Some functions require use of optional sensors. Includes software on a CD and data logger with 8'(2.4m) cable. Requires a computer running Mac OS X v 10.1 or above.
All WeatherLink models, including those with the new streaming data loggers, are compatible with either the original Vantage Pro or the Vantage Pro2.