Designed for Small Office / Medium Business applications. Protects PCs, rackmount equipment, network or phone lines and peripherals from power outages, power surges and power fluctuations. Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) and pure sine wave output supplies clean, reliable and consistent power. Additional Details
The Professional Rack Mount series is designed to protect corporate and departmental servers, critical broadband network equipment, computer workstations, as well as today's power-hungry multi-media computer systems. Multiple serial ports allow for software control of multiple servers. Occupying only 2U of valuable rack space, the Professional Rack Mount series packs more VA capacity into smaller cabinets.
- Multiple outputs for multiple servers
- Automatic voltage regulator (AVR)
- Microprocessor based full digital control
- Programmable brownout and over voltage protection
- EMI, RFI, Surge and lightning spike protection
- Internet ready, phone/fax/modem and DSL network protection
- Multiple communication interfaces (PR1500/PR2200/ PR3000 only)
- Scheduled shutdown and restart
- PowerPanel Plus software included
- User-replaceable batteries
- Auto restart / auto-charge
CyberPower's Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) compliant Smart App Sinewave PR1500LCDRTXL2UTAA 1500 VA uninterruptible power supply (UPS) safeguards mission-critical servers, telecom equipment, VoIP and internetworking hardware that require seamless Pure Sinewave power. Its full automatic voltage regulation (AVR) boost/buck topology delivers a consistent and clean AC power, protecting connected equipment and preventing costly business interruptions. Patented GreenPower UPS advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models. Backed by US-based Technical Support, an industry-leading 3-Year Warranty and a Connected Equipment Guarantee of $400,000.
|Product Name||PR1500LCDRTXL2UTAA Smart-UPS Application LCD 120V 1500VA TAA XL 2U Puresine AVR 8OUT RT|
|Product Type||Line-interactive UPS|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||8 Hour|
|Number of Batteries||4|
|Receptacles||8 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Network Management||SNMP Manageable|
|Product Line||Smart App|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Battery Chemistry||Sealed Lead Acid|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority||ENERGY STAR|
|Certifications & Standards|
- cUL 107.1
- FCC DOC Class B
- TAA Compliant
|Emergency Power OFF||Yes|
|Software Included||PowerPanel Business Edition|
|Product Family||Smart App|
- Pure Sinewave: This UPS generates pure sinewave energy that is identical to, or cleaner than the utility company's power grid. Benefits include: low total harmonic distortion, minimal electrical noise, and optimal line clarity
- Microprocessor- based Digital Control: Digital routing is maintained through a network of integrated circuitry and discrete values are used for internal system processing, which significantly increases efficiency and response of CyberPower UPS
- RM/T Configuration: This unit can be configured in either a Tower or a Rackmount (2U) form.
- Full AVR & Boost/Buck: Boost/Buck topology will both increase low voltages and decrease high voltages, without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life, and delivers a more stable signal to your connected equipment
- Energy-Saving Technology - The patented GreenPower UPS advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models
- XL Battery Expansion - The XL battery expansion port allows for the addition of multiple battery packs to increase back-up time
- Dual PC Support: The unit has two (2) communication ports that allow the user full control of dual PCs or servers
- Critical Load Outlets - Prioritize the uptime of mission-critical loads during a power failure with critical load outlets that ensure power to selected systems during an extended blackout, preserving battery uptime for more critical equipment
- EMI/RFI - Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference & radio frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise or humming, that occurs over telephone lines or stereo electronics
- PowerPanel? Business Edition Software - In the event of a power outage, PowerPanel? will safely save and close your open files and shut your computer down in an orderly, intelligent manner. The software allows users to view detailed information about their electrical power and the vitals of the UPS. It includes configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns
- Metal Housing: Rigid metal construction allows for placement in areas with a demanding environment
- Multifunction LCD readout - The multifunction LCD readout provides ready access to power/battery condition vitals, such as: Runtime, Load, Temperature, and much more
- Audible Alarms - Audible tones identify when the unit is running off battery power, unit overloads, and low battery
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload
- Windows compatibility - Power management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 2000, Server 2003, XP 32/64, Vista 32/64, and Server 2008
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
Making a Large Volume Purchase?
|You may be able to save even more on your order if you meet the following CyberPower Systems BIG DEAL qualifications:|
Purchase at least $5,000 of CyberPower products.
Email us at email@example.com, or contact a Provantage account representative at 800-336-1166.
For more information, see Volume Purchases and Big Deal Registration.
Visit the Manufacturer